Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm Scared Of You Real Unreal ?!? Found Hound Founded-UN?!? / Seems So Real 2 Me Reeled Constant / Do Don't U Trust But My Will 2 Thrust / U Trumps IT All Wanna U Ball SO BAD!




                                I'm Scared Of You Real Unreal ?!? Found
                                Hound Founded-UN?!? / Seems So Real 2
                                Me Reeled Constant / Do Don't U Trust But
                                My Will 2 Thrust / U Trumps IT All Wanna
                                U Ball SO BAD!

                                U'r Whirl World So Stark So Bold Be Da Sta
                                ars Blah Lah Lack Shin-Shiney Brin-Briney-
                                Brune Brown-2-Deepest-Dar-Arc-Arkest Be
                                What Mean IT 2 B Black? Da ' N ' Word Wo
                                World me Scare The Viol La Len Lence A C
                                Con ON Onstant Resonance Pert Impert @ A-
                       

                               Always On Alert I So Do Wanna Touch IT U
                               Your World Have 2 Do It Through You Some
                               Scared Of Your World 2 Too Many Complics
                               Ca Ca Cations! yet I Read Your Prose & I Wa
                               Want 2 Abs Mine U Absorb U Your Writs Yo
                               Your Smarts Your Being So Become Mine In
               
                               You Inspire me 2 B Bet On Better Wetter An
                               Intel An El Elle Eligence Yours 2 Absorb To
                               B Be Come Cum Over Your Words In Praise
                               IN Homage In Wonder In Wander I Wanna W
                               Wander - Ponder -Sing-Oww-Out-Low-Loud
                               Prow Prowl Proud Over - 4 - For You And Re

                               Ad You Again 2 Gain Perspective 2 Gain A
                                Feel Cop A Feel A Fanta A Faint Ink A Sem-
                               Perm Yes Erm ERman/woman-Nent Link 2-
                               Of You My New friend That , I Fear, I Want
                               2 Reveal So Much More I Want To Show U

                               So Much More Of Me 2 U o Read Out Low-
                               Hello-Pillow- Lous Proud Prude-2-Prance D
                               Dance Roman Oman Omen Man-Woman Y
                               Yes We be Ritual Writing In R Own Inks 2
                               2-Gather-Gether Lin Sin Sink Link Fink-Fun
             
                               Funk! Ahhhh Physc Ca Call U Us Del Delic!

No comments: