Thursday, November 27, 2014

In Fact Color Is Not The Issue @ All / I Was Describing Two People Of Which I Am One / And I Fell Into The Easy - Lazy Role Of Describing The He / She-Surface Of Things And Missing The Point / Entirely Which Is That I Have Serendipitously Discovered Another Artist That I Want To Know More About As Her Words Have Inspired & Fired And Stirred me / The Boy-Man-Male In Me So To Thinking - Feeling - Reeling He's Uncovered A Grand Buried Treasure : A Perhaps Kindred Soul?!? Holly-Mole!




                                  In Fact Color Is Not The Issue @ All /
                                  I Was Describing Two People Of Whi
                                  ch I Am One / And I Fell Into The Easy
                                  - Lazy Role Of Describing The He / She-
                                  Surface Of Things And Missing The Point
                                   / Entirely Which Is That I Have Serendipi
                                  tously Discovered Another Artist That I Wa
                                  nt To Know More About As Her Words Have
                                  Inspired & Fired And Stirred me / The Boy-M
                                  an-Male In Me So To Thinking - Feeling - Ree
                                  ling He's Uncovered A Grand Buried Treasure :
                                  A Perhaps Kindred Soul?!? Holly-Mole!

No comments: