Friday, November 28, 2014

I Have My Own Personal Engineer , SHe Keeps Me Up / He Keeps Me Aroused & In-Tune With My Wiring / That's Much The Same Maddening Stimulation THE Same Desire / SAME FIRE 2 Get Laid Made Trade My Sperm Silver-Trayed / PASSED Amongst U Back And 4th Displayed Played As in U Perpet-IN -Purr-PetU-Ahhhh All Made! .... 4-EveR 'N EVE!




                                 I Have My Own Personal Engineer ,
                                 SHe Keeps Me Up / He Keeps Me A
                                 roused & In-Tune With My Wiring /
                                 That's Much The Same Maddening S
                                 timulation THE Same Desire / SAME
                                 FIRE 2 Get Laid Made Trade My Sper
                                 m Silver-Trayed / PASSED Amongst
                                 U  Back And 4th Displayed Played As
                                 in U Perpet-IN -Purr-PetU-Ahhhh All M
                                 ade!  .... 4-EveR 'N EVE! Band-Play Ay                                      
                                 Aye Hell Hello Aid Laid U Band-Aids!


No comments: