Sunday, March 9, 2014

You've Got Me By The Balls Yes You / Have Me By My Thighs Ohhhh / Got Me By My Thoughts Waking ... Monday March 10th, 2014




                                 You've Bot Me By The Balls Yes
                                 You Have Me By My Thighs Ohhh
                                 Got Me By My Thoughts Waking
                                 By My Fantasies Sleeping That I
                                 Am Yours You Know ?!? No, I Don't

                                 Think You Know How Bad You've
                                 Got Me By My Penis By Me Ears
                                 My Eyes Are All A Bloody Mess
                                 My Fingers 'N Toes Touching So
                                 Reaching Out Stretch Wretch So Am

                                 I Constant Waking Every Such Intense
                                 Moments R Mine Such Joys Fill Full
                                 Me UP Me Crumbs Crumble Tum Tum
                                 Tumble So Grrrrr Grum Rum Rumble
                                 Down Around Loud Soft Sound I Mess

                                 Am Over Ohhh You So Crush Rush Me
                                 So I Can No Not Straight Think Of Any
                                 'Cept Of You That I Crave Make Rave
                                 Make Mad Sooooo SO Bad I Say On So
                                 Such Dismay Such Disarray In Play Lay

                                Cray Cray Cray Cray Cray Cray CRAY
                                May I Come May I Stay May I Cum Now
                                May I Play Serve Sup A Meal A Wine On
                                A Tray The Liquid Wine Pass Back-Forth
                                DRink Straight Bottle-From So Quick So ...
 

                           

No comments: