Monday, March 3, 2014

I'd Walk Now Naked For You / To Get To You Now I / In White Falling Snow / I'd Walk Bare Feet ... 3/3/2014




                                 I'd Walk Now Naked For You
                                 To Get To You Now Naked I
                                 In White Falling Snow Not Much
                                 Good To You I'd Be Yet I'd Walk
                                 Naked In I'd Walk Bare Feet Cold

                                 Ass-Cold Shiver My Heart Race To
                                 Finish Race To Get You To You 2
                                 Get U 2 I'd Risk Foolish Yeah Life
                                 As Good 2 Me Much Not With Out
                                 U To B With To Be By 2 Dream By

                                 Ready World Say Bye 2 If Not With
                                 U I Love More More More Still 'N
                                 I Freeze Will Froze I've Frozen All
                                 Ready 4 Nights Spent Company You
                                 Yours With So I'll Freeze Self In Walk
     
                                 To You Get 2 I'll Freeze Fall Street Yeah
                                 Snow Into To Me Bare-Ass Cover Me
                                 Frozen Pecker To Piss No More To B
                                 No More To Have Vain Vain Died Dye
                                 Cast Cry HELP Heard Not You So Sigh

                                 Silent You B I Cry Call Cal Call U I Yeah
                                 No Answer No Sign U From 4 Me In Cold
                                 Buns Now Mine To Ice Turn Hard A Hard
                                 On 2 3rd Leg Mine Be Delivered U 2 So
                                 Please Use Me My Cold 3rd Leg Unfreeze

                                 Final Now A Delayed Encore Do Use Me 1
                                 Time Last Will Have To Last Will Have 2
                                 Do R Only Real Sex Us To Gather-Gether
                                 Final Last Time Me Now Silent Partner U
                                 Squeeze Me Warm Thigh Me Alive Cry Me

                                 Cry Peru Sigh Sigh Sigh I'll U There Meet
                                 Peru There Then Brazil 2 2 Of Us Naked
                                 Start Up UP Star 2 Stars 2 Moon 2 Beach
                                 Whaled Alive Alone Stark In Love Mad 4
                                 Other Each Final Place Time Express B True!

                                 No More Sad No More Silent No More Blue

                             

No comments: