Sunday, March 9, 2014

Woke Up Smiled Across My Head / Twinkles On My Eyes, Too Yeah / My Thoughts My FAntasies My Meals / All My Wine 'N My Bread!




                                Woke Up Smiled Across My Head
                                Twinkles On My Eyes , Too Yeah
                                My Thoughts My Meals All My
                                Wine 'N My Bread Be 'Cert So Yes
                                So Damned Darned Well-Well Fed!

                                Do'n Need No Other Sustens No Autre
                                Tens-Twens-Thirts- Juste Twinks Yeah
                                Flirts Flats Smiles Hold Me Agora In
                                Your Welcome Accepting Arms Oui Si
                                That's My 'Plete Bleat Sweet Sat-Stand

                                 Lie Lay Crawl, Squat, Bend , Jump Si
                                 Saute Dash, Roll, Languish, Lump, So
                                 Self-Absorbing So Self-Centered So Me
                                 You Be My Full My Flesh My Mental
                                 Men-Woman Male-Female My ALL My

                                 Satisfaction Si Oui Tout-A-Fait Full
                                 Come So Please 'Plete Real Imagined
                                 Best-Yet Here Now Always As Long
                                 As Breath You Take me From As I
                                 Live I Kick I Chant I Cry I Shout I
             
                                 Charmed Am I So Full U U U So By!
                 

No comments: