Monday, March 17, 2014

You Life's Too Private & I'm Lost Standing Alone / Left To Myself To Devise Devices To / Explain My Predicament No Oink Oink Ointment ... / ' On Today Saint Day Of Patty ' ...March 17th, 2014 Monday Morn Now Surrounded By Snow!




                               You Life's Too Private & I'm
                               Lost To Myself To Devise
                               Devices To Explain My Pre
                               Predicament No Oink Oink
                               Ointment No None Not ,  In
                               Sigh High Sky LOW Hoe Ho

                               Sight!
                               Am Quite Da Sight
                               'Cert Bert Da Fright
                               No Wrong Song Ma'am
                               Just Sam I Am Namb Or Pamb!

                               Some Might Surmise What Fool
                               Am I A Tool String On A Spool
                               For The Cat In Your Nature See
                               'Cept Feel I Your Cat's Now So
                               Bored So Scared So Off To The

                               Side Gone Off Somewhere Inside
                               It's Own Head It's Own Day's Jeu
\                              Jour Journey Doing What I Can -
                               NO! Damn-You!! I Cannot Eve
                               Not Even Eve Imagine Yeah Yeah

                               Yeah Tossed Away The Apple I Aye
                               On Today Saint Day Of Patty Did
                               Already Eat From Did So Last Nigh
                               Night LOve My Harp So Much So
                               Drank 2 Now I Be Lickin' Me Wounds!

 
               

No comments: