Thursday, March 27, 2014

Something's Inside Something's Terrible Right / Something's So Messed Up So Carved Up / The Empty Carnage d Mess A Shell Whole Holed #1 Thursday March 27th, 2014



                                Something's Inside Something's Terrible
                                Right Alright Not Feeling, So Unsettled
                                Yeah Yet Man I'm Here You Hear That
                                Still A Crank So Brittle Be My Grind Yes
                                Grin I Spin I Hold Myself Upright I Eye

                                Thoughts Think I Agora Never Before I
                                 Hold Myself As Fitful I Scrape Myself
                                 I Scratch I Feel My Bumps My Head
                                 A Map Of Creases Of Growths Of New
                                 Blips Nouveau Marks I'm Scared Yeah

                                 Things Respected Me By In My Growing
                                 Fear I Leave Sick-Well-Alone Too Down-
                                 Upset To Remove Fearing Worst Outcomes
                                 Leave Well-Sick-Signs Best Testaments To
                                 My Times Yeah Bud Still Be I Here You

                                 Hear Me Ma'am Miss My Soul In Another
                                 So Glad To Discover Yes There Here Aqui
                                 In Another Your Words A Name Writ In
                                 A Cyber A Rectangle Inside Surfaced Now
                                 So Unexpected So Glorious So Seren So I

                                 Do Celebrate Reverberate With This Dip Drop
                                 IT IT It-So-Fine Dipitous Touch A New Co
                                 A ' New ' Pro U Provide Me Hope New Con
                                 With Avec To Deflect To Deter To Give Me
                                 New Prospect To Infer An Enfer A Heave A

                                 Gasp Into Earth's Heaven Momes So Slight So
                                 Perfect So Right So Fragile A Fleet A Pound
                                 A Purr A Growl-A-Grow A Stone A Glass A
                                 Throw A Bite Cheese Bit A Morsel A Sip Wine
                                 A Comfort A Frame A Form Me Mine Hollowed

                                 Inside Outside The Two Often Touch

                                 Something's So Messed Up So Carved Up 'N
                                 Down My Empty Carnage A Hideous Mess A
                                 Shell Whole Holed Pocked Picked Perked So
                                 Over Ohhhh Pithed Parted Re-So Then-Now-
                                 Again Ahhh Gain I Knew Specs New Vistas 2

                                 Alive Move Stills Moving Along R Song R Hope
                                 Glad Final No Not Now Yet Holding On I Do
                                 With All U A Party We Party We Part We R A
                                 Glory A Glare A Flare Au Secour! We Stum So
                                 Bums Us Ours Butts Do Dumble R Souls Beat 2
                   
                         

No comments: