Sunday, March 2, 2014

I J W T FUCK YOU K / T P M P W U Y V / B D M P In Your Q Yes Y T P M Dear!



                                  I J W T Fuck You
                                  T Put M P W Up
                                  Y V W P Hair A Y
                                  Slit
                                  Bury D M P In You

                                  I Your Q T W Dry T
                                  M Touch A T Beach
                                  A Night W S M B S
                                  Stars A T T O Us S
                                  X-Posed Naked

                                  S V W W Vulnerable
                                  I Called T Y You C T
                                  Me I Held U I M Arms
                                  W W S Content S C So
                                  Innocent S L W Innocence
               
                                  I Was A S I A Real Y A W
                                  Highlight I All M L I D U L
                                  M Dear U R A Star S B 4 M
                                  I L T Memory I W T R I T
                                  Never L I Go T H U Tight
           
                                  All Ways I M A M D S One!

No comments: