Sunday, March 30, 2014

Calm For A Minute - Can't Quite Believe Be It True B ?!? / Calmful Peace Past Pain Pasture Couch Stretch / Vista Now Many Snow Whites Sunday Grayed - Snowing Afternoon, March 30th, 2014



                               Calm For A Minute - Can't Quite Believe
                               Be It True B ?!? I Do C In Sea Of Snow
                               Whites Da Flakes Da Falls Da Tranquil
                               I'm Awake I'm @ Peace My Small Place
                               My Vista Small Piece Through Window

                               I Reflect I Repose I Relish I Really Can't
                               B Be It B Me So Luck Tranquil-Chance
                               Seize I Do Am Too Seized Mouth Not
                               Squeezed Not Pained Body 'Laxing-Re-Re
                               Real Nice Mome Of Feeling No Pain As

                               My Nerves My Tooth My Brain My Head
                               Less Throb No Bobb Bob Bobb As I Can
                               Feel A Joy A Stab @ Happy No Jab Of Hur
                               No Blurr Hur Hurr No Escape From Pain
                               No Constant Drain Just Peace To Fill To UP

                               To My Head My Sill My Window My Eyes'
                               Scope I UP Up Scoop I Scrape Da Rims I
                               Trim Da Views I Strap The Stars I Hang So
                               Now From So Many Snowed White Drops
                               Continue To Fill My View I Buffered Am So

                               How Lucky Be X Exact Mome Y Why Z Zen!

No comments: