Sunday, March 9, 2014

You Don't Give A Shit About me / Anymore / Or So I Feel! I'm So Over This / Really I Am So Ove



                                You Don't Give A Shit About Me
                                Anymore Or So I Feel ! I'm Oh                      
                                So Over This Really I Am So Over
                                So Tired Of All Of This So Really
                                If You Permit Me Pis Piss Iss Issed

                               Off Upset Not Happy So Done With              
                               All Of This Shit This Sitch This Cra
                               Cra Ra Rah Rahhh Rahhh Rappppp!
                               TIME To Make A Move Make A
                               Stand!

                               Stop Crapping On Me LOVE Me
                               For What I Really Am ' N Borrow
                               One Of My Balls "n Tell Me You
                               LOVE ME 'N Want To Be With
                               Me STOP Talking Geratrics With

                              My Wife
                              Do You Love Me?
                              Do You Want Me?
                              Woman-Up
                              To Your

                              Feelings!
                              I, Too
                              Have
                              Feelings
                              I Do!

 Le 9 Mars, 2014  Dimanche soir chez nous ...  TONY
 

       




No comments: