Monday, March 17, 2014

THE Frus To Rust Too Tra Trat / Rat At Tration So File Me Shave Me / Every Thing Yeah Mister But Save Me! #2 March 17th, 2014 Snow On The Ground Like My Pants On The Ground!



                                The Frus To Rust Too Tra
                                Trat Rat At Tat Tat Tati Ati'                    
                                Dat Be Bro You's For More
                                Frustra AYE AYE Tation On
                                Day This Of Patty R Saint!

                                So File Me Shave Me Every
                                Thing Yeah Mister But Save
                                Me On Day This Snow White
                                On Da Ground On Branches
                                Trees Up High Off R Streets

                                Daff Be Demme Affo Affo Dey
                                Dilled Spilled Splat Plat Flat Lat
                                Lattered Mattered Scattered Be
                                Over By Snowed Water-Solids
                                Now Covered Yellows Yell Out

                                Like Do I Now In-Out my Soaked
                                Through I Am Days These In My
                                Ohhhhh My Mine All My Own I
                                Don't Own I;m Just Receptacle-Like
                                My Bod My Dy Ody Bod Body Be

                                Saturated So In Total Come To Me
                                So Complete Bleat Blatter Blight Blue
                                Black Grayed Grays Grafting Over
                                My Skins Once Healthy My Flesh Yes
                                So Pink Heal ?!? Healed Now Dull-

                                Sole Souled Sad Sadden Bad Bad Badden
                                Bit Bits Toe-Torn Tattered Tough So Ti
                                Tit-Titted Bru Brui Rui Rue Rowed Ruised
                                Risen Not So Rotten For Forgot Got Gotten
                                My Super Supreme Frustration @ U Love

                                My!

No comments: