Friday, March 28, 2014

It's Come To This My Body Speaking Me I'm Called / Attention-Getting Me Paying I'm Alerted .More Now Diverted ... Friday, March 28th, 2014



                                 It's My Body Me Talking Paying
                                 Was More Playing Me Playful
                                 Then Me Rousing Ahh Arousing
                                 Me Making Body My All Mine
                                 Play Tunes Make Moods Momes

                                 Triumphs Grand Crescendos Ex- " X "
                                 Plow Plo Plo 'Plodes 'Osing 'Osions
                                 Contorts To Intense Comforts Be
                                 Me Prime Primed Primal Gutsy Gal
                                 Galores Sailing Sailors Lots Seamen

                                 The Effs The For My Our Forts B
                                 An Ache To Cancel To Minim Imin
                                 To Cancel To Blanche To Bleach
                                 Be Beached  B Blown B Blurred
                                 2 Transfer Way Away Far To Calm

                                 To Cure To Overturn The Cranks
                                 Churns The Scrapes The Grinds Da
                                 Body's Bleats A Pain An Itch An Ow
                                 Ow Day's Wince Owl-Night Ouch!

                                 The Cry Of Tooth The Stab Of Toe
                                 Big Ingrown Pointing In Not Out
                                 What's That All About ?!? My Ohh
                                 My Balls Do Mighty Itch Do Hairs
                                 Them Round Mr Mark Me So Pull!

                                 I'm Learn To Trick Making My Mo
                                 My Joe My Most Of Sitch Master
                                 My Inner Twitch My Aspire To My
                                 Lofty Thoughts My Growl Down Ow
                                 Under Below Where I Stow So Oft

                                 Star Starred Starve Staffed Savored
                                 Rubbing The Length The Curry Da
                                 Saffron The Mango The Chocolate
                                 Dipping Up-Tripping My Flesh An
                                 Elicit Explicit Complicit Less Comp
 
                                 Lessening The Complate Plated Offer
                                 The Puss A New Boot Bring The
                                 Puss To Be Perhaps Pricked By Da
                                 Man Late Now Better Than Ever
                                 Storm Having Been Weathered Offer

                                 A Feather An Arm A Hand Yeah Just
                                 To Be Held Just To B Naked Less-
                                 Ached In Other's Arms Together A
                                 Shelter A Couple A Love A Short La
                                 La La La La Last Fingers To Round

                                 Close To Hold B Whole No Cold No!
                                 

No comments: