Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm So Into You I'm Not Quite Myself / I'm Standing Now Oft By Often By Myself / I Can't Figure - No - Out How / Where I Fit Act Anymore Actually / Quite The Grand Mess I Am! #1 March 16th, 2014 Sunday Evening



                               I'm So Into You I'm Not Quite Myself
                               Quite Myself Leave Take My Senses Of
                               I'm Standing Now oft By Often Bye Myself!
                               I Can't Figure - No - Out How - Where I Fit
                               Act Anymore Actually Quite The Grand Mess

                               I Am So Into You So Out Of Me So A Lone
                               On Loan Perhaps Yet You Are So Closed
                               Your Feelings Your Responses So Mad-Mat-
                               Of The Facts 'N NO FEELINGS Hard-For-Me!
                               Your Words Begin To Depress Me To Bring

                               Me Further Down And I'm Starting To Wonder
                               Where To Be To Stand To Do To Say To
                               Write To Act To Posture To Prance To Sing
                               To Shout What Will Make The Difference To
                               Move Further Along To Be Final Yeah So I

                               Want Finally Now For All Ever-For To Be
                               There By Your Side To Be Together To Be
                               A Couple To Be A Pair To Do Everything
                               Together To Live Together To Sweat Yeah
                               To Hold Each Other Together In All-Any-

                               What-How-When-Where-Why Weather!
                               The Calm The Storm The Thorn The
                               Feather The Might The Soft The Warmth
                               The Cold The Peace The War The Inside
                               The Outdoor The Inside You The Outside

                               You The Inside me The Outside Me The
                               Hug The Kiss The Touch The Hold The
                               Suck The Stir The Piss The Purr The
                               Passion The Pucker The Penis The Pussy
                               The Embrace The Eternal Ember Flame !

No comments: