Monday, February 17, 2014

You Are Like My Wine / You Are Like My Blood / You Are ...1/25/2013











                                                You Are Like My Wine
                                                You Are Like My Blood
                                                You Are Like My Life
                                                And You Don't Even Know
                                                It

                                                And
                                                I Cannot
                                                Even
                                                Tell
                                                You!

I wrote this on January 25th, 2013 on a white standard letter envelope that simply has written on the other side that you address the word :   TONY in black , handwritten. It was what there was when the NEED to write struck me, and knowing better than to wait I wrote this quickly and remembered to date it as I am always writing and I never know when the urge will strike me flat between my eyes and almost drag me to the ground! Cheers, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn  2/17/14   it's now more than a year since then, how time flies like a white envelope in the mail ...   TONY

No comments: