Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Coldness Of The Night / I Drop My Clothes Standing / Outside A Shiver Runs Through / I Make Love To The Clear Moon



                                               The Coldness Of The Night
                                               I Drop My Pajamas Down
                                               Clumped Round My Ankles
                                               Warmed While I Inhale The
                                               Blasts Of Cold Bathed Now

                                               Moonlight's Brightness The
                                               Almost Round Moon It Is
                                               As It Was Last Night A
                                               Magnificent Magnet A Draw
                                               A Blast Of Warmth To Hold

                                              Me While I It In Silent To
                                              Spoke The Silent Language
                                              Of Love & Longing Of A
                                              Unrequited Painful Wanting
                                              Thinking Constant Of That

                                              Person Now Missing Starkly
                                              Delineated So By The Silhouettes
                                              Of Gold Moon & Gold Twinklings
                                              From Few Radiant Stars Above
                                              I Loved My View I Held Myself


No comments: