Monday, February 17, 2014

I Did It I'm Frozen On / The Outside Wet & Dripping / As Sleet Thin - Constant SWEEPS



                                               I Did It I;m Frozen On
                                               The Outside Wet & Drip
                                               Pin Pin Pin-Me Ping Dow                
                                               Dow Down The Seconds
                                               Ticking The Snow White

                                               On The Ground I Did In
                                               Bare Right Handfuls Pick
                                               Up Smear On My At-At-
                                               TEN TENSION My Alert
                                               My Bare Body My Curly

                                               Soft Pubes Smeared In Co
                                               Col Old-Cold-Bold BRAZEN
                                               Bray Bray The Stallion In IT
                                               The Stallion In Me Not Stall
                                               Stand Up Erect UP Tall I Did

                                               The Cold Froze My Small 3rd
                                               My Member My Leg My Peg
                                               My Poke My Pee My Peck
                                               My Pecker A Cold Hard Be It
                                               Like Outside COLD 'N Brit Rit

                                              Writ Wrote Brittle No Fickle Not
                                              A Flesh Pickle At Snow's Yeah
                                              Sleets Fleet Bleats Of My Pinkened
                                              Perked Pithy Peeved Attention The
                                              Cold The Calm The Robe Mine Oh

                                             On The Ground To Covered If Left
                                             Soon In Sleeted White A Carpet A
                                             Blanker & Yet I Braved The Elemens
                                             I Mustered The Courage Robed In
                                             Boots Only There Naked Baked Bark

                                             Barked Parked In Sleeting Pleating A
                                             New White Layer Of Skin To Stick
                                             To Steel To Stop Me My Heart My
                                             Skin To Crack My Hair To Freeze
                                             My Balls My Dick To Crack
                                             Fall Into My Startled Panicked Ass

                                             That Shaped Like My Mouth Both
                                             Now Hardened Sculpted By The Co
                                             Co Cold Making Shapes Of Two Big
                                             Frightful " O's " The Breath The Beat
                                             Me Just A Cold Slab Of Meat!

                                             But I Did It I Won I Had My Fun
                                             I Tempted I Let Feast The Nature
                                             The Beast Outside Let Me Kiss Me
                                             My Bared My Energized Skin My
                                             Flesh My Nipples My Arm Pits My
 
                                             All
                                             Call Of The Wild
                                             Nature's True Child
                                             Offered As Bait
                                             Mock Sacrifice

                                             Enough Just
                                             To Me Elate
                                             To My Hunger
                                             My Desire My
                                             Fire My Fear
                                             Infatuate
                                             Mate

                                             Now Inside I
                                             Shiver I Drip
                                             Still Stripped
                                             Still Nake
                                             I

                                             No No
                                             M'Am Sir
                                             I
                                             No
                                             Longer
                                             Ache!

#2  Le 18 Fevrier, 2014  Mardi matin tres tot le matin, juste le matin ...
                         
             
                                 

No comments: