Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Need The Cold To Make / Me Know That I'm Still Alive / I Still Long Still Strive



                                                I Need The Cold To Make
                                                Me Know That I'm Still Alive
                                                I Still Long Still Strive
                                                Still Can Reach Certain Lengths
                                                Can Still Embrace The Naked

                                                Moon A Golden Globe Almost
                                                Radiant Warmth Fire My Soul
                                                In Flames Flame 'N Burn Me
                                                To Attention To Erectness Too
                                                Directness I Focus My All On

                                                In Almost Complete Nakedness
                                                Up In Admiration Admiring The
                                                View Of Brightness Twinkling
                                                Now Across The Darkened Yes
                                                Illuminated Skies That Me Enthrall

No comments: