Monday, February 24, 2014

I Don't Give Up! / I'm Persistent / I'm Blinded By My Blinding Light! / Am I Truly Blind?!? /




                                                 Have I Really Fucked Myself?!?!
 

                                                 I Don't Give Up ! I'm Blinded
                                                 By Mine Own Bloody Light !
                                                 Am I Truly Blind?!? Am I ?!?
                                                 I Wonder 'Bout The Signals
                                                 The Lack Of Calls Back The

                                                 Lack Of Response From You
                                                 You Tell Me You Just Can't
                                                 Handle It ? What's " It ?!? "
                                                 Am I IT Or Not IT?!?
                                                 Am I At All , It Or Not ?!?

                                                 Am I Anything 2 U ?!?
                                               

                                                 That Haunts Me Blinds Me
                                                 More Frustrates Me Makes
                                                 Wonder At My Wonder At /
                                                 Of You ONLY You I Do
                                                 I Trip I Trip- Slip All Over

                                                Happy To Do So Even If I'm
                                                Thus Rendered Uneven I'm
                                                Happy So Happy Happy-Est
                                                Ouest West-North-Best-South
                                                I'm Coming Apart Over You.

Le 24 Fevrier, 2014  Lundi soir ici chez nous en Virginie du Nord ... Bonsoir. Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn



                                               

No comments: