Sunday, February 23, 2014

All I Want Want All You / I Wake I Sleep I Think Of / I Really Do Know That You / Is All I Want I'm Mad I Know!



                                            All I Want Want All You
                                            I Wake I Sleep I Of You
                                            For You About You To
                                            You I List I Turn I Ache
                                            I Burn Blaze Craze Amaze

                                            I Languish I Linger I Finger
                                            I Stroke PULSE I X-Y-Z-
                                            Do So A-B-C-Plode For You
                                            You Are My Reason You R
                                            My Treason My Treasure My

                                            Trove My Truc My Transparency
                                            My Trick My Trunk My Bark
                                            My Leaves My Sap My Syrup
                                            My Salve My Stern My Stars
                                            My Moon My Clouds My Turn

                                            Be My Sun Be My Shine Be Mine
                                            Be Close be Near Be With Me
                                            All The Time Don't Be Just A
                                            Memory Just A Yearn Just A
                                            Distant Burn Light Me Right Back

                                            Kiss Me Right Back  Be My Amuse
                                            Muse Me Mighten Us Mystify Us
                                            I Do So Alive I Do So Very You
                                            With Thrive As In Our Own Very
                                            Special Two Peop's Tribe Tribe Tribe ...

           
 

No comments: