Thursday, February 20, 2014

Been Just Outside Freezing Yeah / My Balls Off Snow Packed / Liquid White Wet COLD / Packed Me Wednesday, February 20th, 2014 : Midnight Just!

Scroll down to,poem...



Me soaking up the winter’s moon fully soooo ...








Beauty here in sharp gentle blanket of white on frozen almost dead-asleep limbs, like my flesh in the cold, telling,living,real, no buffers, just survival primal , pristine struggle to live, be and feel alive,nstrive, push on, live, survive ...


Contrasts of black acrylic on newspaper print, should have gone outside with my paint brush and bottle of acrylic paint and painted the snow! Will have to do that, happy new decade all! 1/30/2020





By the light of the full moon warm inside yet freezing outside






The magic of dark and being seen to yourself finally yes, but not seen to others, quite the scene!


My black acrylic paint on newspaper is quite stark as my poem : bare essentials like my poem below



                                              Been Just Outside Freezing Yeah
                                              My Balls Off Snow Packed Lick
                                              Liquid White Wet COLD Bla Bla
                                              B-Lasting White Eyes Lashing Co
                                              Col Cold I Pack Them Tight I Be

                                              Wadding Wet Melting Messing Whi
                                              Why Wet Damp COLDING So
                                              SCOLD-CALD-Ing Damping My
                                              Balls Shrinking Penis Diminishing
                                              No Match For Clumps I Balled

                                              I Covered As I Sat 'N Gat Gath Ath
                                              Ath Athered Mattered Splattered
                                              Clumps Of White Snow Slushes To
                                              Freeze- Frame-Cray-Crade-Ladle
                                              2 Walnut Fleshed Balls Compacted

                                              Retracted Reframed Resized Reprized
                                              Precious Sacs Dried Froze No Time
                                              Pre-Pro-Practice Abstinence Be Bare
                                              Bared Barren Bartered Bunk Bunk
                                              Basted In Cold White Liquid Snow

                                              Once Was Now Frosted Flesh Free
                                              Frozen Ass Frittle Frattle Flamed
                                              My Flesh All Reddened Roasted
                                              By Snow I'm I've Been So Blistered
                                              Ironed Textured In Cold Of Steeled

                                              Wintered Grayed Whited Out Washed!


No comments: