Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Want You To Catch All Of Me / Catch Me! / I Want You To Hold All Of Me / Hold Me! / Wednesday, February 19th, 2014



                                          I Want You To Catch All Of  Me
                                          Catch Me!
                                          I Want You To Hold All Of Me
                                          Hold Me!
                                          I Throw Myself Out To You
                                          Only You

                                          All Of Me Is Out At Sea
                                          I'm Between Lifeboats
                                          I've Loosed My Ends
                                          Have At It All My Randy
                                          Men

                                          You Drive Me Some Crazy
                                          I Unleash I Am Sprung
                                          I'm Undone
                                          Maddened Thoroughly
                                          So Completely By
                                          You

                                          Do You Want Me Any Of
                                          Some A Bit Lots Of The
                                          Times Or Only THE Time
                                          That's Simple So Convenient
                                          Just For You? Or Do I - We
                                          Our Love , Factual Or
                                          Fanciful
                                          Have A Chance?!?

                                          I Want You To Be Mad For
                                          About Me As Mad For You
                                          I Am When I'm Not So
                                          Horribly Mad At You

                                          Yet
                                          I Figure

                                          You're Scared Of Me
                                          What I Do To You
                                          Mess With You
                                          Your Affections
                                          Your Mind
                                          You

                                          All The Ropes I Toss
                                          Are Sticky & Tangled
                                          I'm No Peace To You
                                          I Bug You More 'N
                                          More!

                                          I Do Love Thee!

                 
                 

                                                                                 

No comments: