Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Stand By My Nakedness / It Helps Temper My Ache-Ed-Ness / My Numb Grind To Halted-Ness



                                               I Stand By My Nakedness
                                               It Helps Temper My Ache-
                                               Ed-Ness My Numb-Dumb-
                                               Ness
                                               All One I Confess All Almost
                                               In
                                               But Eternal Night I Bathe
                                               With My Nakedness
                                               My Celebration My Real
                                               Lease Release Eve
                                               I'm Apples Adamed
                                               I'm Cold So Too To
                                               Sit So Stand I Now In
                                               Complete Nakedness
                                               Sponging With Spitted
                                               Fingers
                                               Member Mine Remember
                                               Do I Glory Nights 'N
                                               Days They Lead Have To
                                               Nights Quiet Drenched In
                                               Moon's Rays I Take You
                                               Hand
                                               Along Alone I Tweek My
                                               Nipples
                                               Out Come Erect Stand They
                                               My Soft Tufted Pubes In
                                               Public Caress Them Matt Them
                                               My Spit My Blood's Warm
                                               Touch
                                               A Shiver A Cheer Me From
                                               Looking Up At Golds Of
                                               Moon 'N Stars Few But
                                               Radiate They Do All Do Me
                                               Scan Me My Horizon My
                                               Pants Ankle Now Warmers
                                               My Horizons Turn Myself Around
                                               Check Position Mine Determine
                                               To Silent Announce My Last Call
                                               Time To Leave All This Shrouded
                                               In Full Moon's Disclosure My
                                               Nake My Ache My Human-Ness
                                               My Male-Ness My Mess My Stay
                                               State My Call For Love To Be To
                                               Fit Somehow To Be Part To Recognize
                                               Be Self Individual Mine Alone Be It
                                               Me - YES - Wreck Now - Recognized
                                               For Now Final-Formal-Casual-Nize-
                                               Size-Prize-Arise-Come-Cum-So Yes
                                               Once Compromised Now Surmized
                                               Un-Lock-Un-Fetter-All-Weather Be
                                               Ever For Me For Us For Others Yeah
                                               Never Compromised
                                               Special Feel
                                               Naked Reel
                                               Dance
                                               This
                                               Night
                                               Away
                                               
   

No comments: