Monday, February 24, 2014

I Live Where There's Relative Calm / Some Semblance & Hope Of Balance / No Natural Disasters So / To Speak of ... 2/24/2104



                                                 I Live Where There's Relative Calm
                                                 Some Semblance & Hope Of Balance
                                                 No Natural Disaster So To Speak Of
                                                 The Tornadoes, The Hurricanes Come

                                                 And Yet So Far Our House & Family
                                                 Are Spared Total Ruin, Complete Dev-
                                                 Devi Devis Ta Ta Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat
                                                 Devastation! NONE Of Which I Can
                                                 Han Hand-Foot-Finger-Feet-Defeat

                                                 So I Run I Walk I Sidestep I Pace Yes
                                                 Myself So That I May Internalize ALL
                                                 Of This Scary Physical Turmoil Into A
                                                 Mental One That Grips That Grinds 'N
                                                 Binds Me So Completely I'm Like Yeah

                                                 Self-Swallowed WHOLE Completely In
                                                 A Bind A Struggle-Blind Walk The Line
                                                 One Toe One Finger One Stretch Beyond
                                                 The Other Some Balance Some Hold Yes
                                                 Yeah The Frill The Fraught The Frank Da

                                                 Almost Spill Certain Fall Unconscious Frill
                                                 The Costs Varying Be They Till Happen
                                                 They No Real Cert Cert certain Bill So
                                                 Calculated Skilled I Age I Un-bottle I
                                                 Let Myself BE What I Am Time At Abe

                                                 Abe Say Sabe Able Ably Sable A New
                                                 Thrill New Stable! The Older I Get The
                                                 Higher The Stakes The Loss Of Time
                                                 Eners Once Mine Gies Gizes Guises Geez!
                                                 Escape Me Hobble Kobble Me I Say!

                                                 I Go IT Now For Broke Come Come
                                                 Here Complete!
                                                 I Still Compete, I Still
                                                 Yes I'm Still Here I'm
                                                 Stronger Than Ever Still

                                                 I Doubt More I Scream More I Scramble
                                                 More Like Broke Egg Shells Like
                                                 Humpty Like
                                                 Dumpty
                                                 I Fill I Spill I Pill I Pile

                                                 My Heart Still Beats
                                                 My Energy Still Comes
                                                 Less Strong Physical
                                                 Stronger Emotional
                                                 Steeled Mental

                                                 Might!
                       

No comments: