Sunday, February 23, 2014

Heaven Our Deck I'm All Decked-Out / All Mesmered All Mur Mur Ized Sized / This Moment Prised!




                                            Heaven Our Deck I'm All Decked Out
                                            All Merized Mur Mur Ized Sized
                                            This Moment Prised Yeah So Pinch Me
                                            I'll Collapse I'm Still Be Flated Still Be
                                            Full Even If Poke You All Holes In Me
               
                                           In My Armor In My Flesh Even Touch
                                           My Bones I'll Be Okay I'll Magnificent
                                           I'll Mighty I'll Maintain My Glee My Gla
                                           La La Glad My Brook My Glade My
                                           Garden My Shade My Mighty Wealth

                                           Of Out Doors Out Windows OUT  Ahh
                                           About Fishing Trout Trouncing Yeah Tu
                                           Fu Tu-Fu-Tu-Fu : ffening Ffuning Funnel
                                           Spun Spell Spunneling Su Su Sun Sun
                                           Sunneling I'll Be Cast About Swimming

                                           Swift Like Excited Maddened Intent
                                           Trout Trout Trout Up A Gutter Up
                                           A Spout There's For Me Nary Yay
                                           Narry A Doubt I'll Sonn Be In Glee
                                           Glad Glistening Spread Out All About!

No comments: