Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dinner For Six - Poems At 2941 Restaurant - Much More Than A Fair View, Fri.Eve Feb, 27th, '09


Here are my four Morning Poems inspired by the lovely dinner that I enjoyed last night with my family and Laurent and Cindy. Enjoy, TONY

29 To 41 D.C. Wa
Wash My Wa Wa
Cares Fa Fa Away
Way Now Si Far
They Must Now
Real Eally I
Wash Toss Way
As Eve Far Art
Arther Away Den
Seeing Eyes Can
Feel See To Fail Flail
Not Now Times To Geth
Yes Toget Stick Quick
Give In Vi Visi Visi
Sible Sable Seble
What's Soble Got Do
' Any With It?! Let's Clea
Glean Spleen To Spla
La La Stash Trash ...
Ours

#1 Le 28 Fevrier, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie on a cloudy white, cold, brrr morn! TONY


29 In Yes To 41
Now 49 To Si 6
I We All Go Us
Dine In Inn Inner
We Sat So Trans
Yes Fix Ixed Be
Were We To Wear
To Stow To Glow
Food At Of With
The Mom Dad The
Daugh Son Aughter
In Yes Vite Vited Fete
Feted Fat Hat Off Fatted
We Four Gal Sir Galore
Dined Three Wined Were
Well Sworn Served ...

#2 Le 28 Fevrier, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:43 AM en Virginie en voiture avant mon travail de vendre des vins on a cold, gray lotza white clouds morn... TONY It's now 12:10 PM here at work on Saturday, Feb. 28th, 2009 and I will write the other two poems here later from home. Enjoy these two for now. We six ( my family of four ) had - enjoyed a grand evening of food, company and wine at 2941 Farview Drive, north Arlington-Falls-Church, VA. last night thanks to Laurent and Cindy - merci infinement! TONY


Laur And Cind Did
In Yes Vite Dine
Delight We Sat Six Did
At The View More 'N
Fair Some 29 Plus 41
We All Round Did Stare
The Room The Rod
So Od Odin Us At
Back Did Gra Ra
Us Race - G - Fre Great
Us Keep Meal Wine With
Pace It Did Watch So
Wonder So Over All
Us Our Journ This
Stat Of Tue Rodin's
Hands Was Made Long
Once Gogo Ago And Our
Ney Jour Our Nuit Of Six
Gather Ather Round Table
Pre With Rent
Of Cind Laur Face
Grace Us Face ...

#3 Le 28 Fevrier , 2009 Samedi matin a 10:49 AM en voiture en Virginie , je vais su travail a Washington D.C. on a gray, cold, white-clouded carpet white, sky blue under cover , brr morn breezy ... TONY


Merc Yes Erci Us 4
On Take You Did For
Us My Fam My Am My
Prec So Ecious
Am I Debt Hap
Appy Call To Others
3 Whee Spree Us
Ever Gour Core
Gard Tend Our Store
And Did Cind Yes Dy
In So Very Vite Us
Dine To Them Laurent
Quel Mec Du Vin
De Acro Si Crow Fly
Swift Air Throug Bat
Fly So Lying Traps Not
Ease Eeze Trapeze Flair A
Man Of France Doth
Spe Peak Fran And Glais ...

#4 Le 28 Fevrier, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:55 AM on a hazy, overcast want it now me for lazy be ? A cold, brrr morn ... I hope you liked these four poems. It's now 7:30 PM on Sunday night chez nous en northern Virginia and it's snowing cats and dogs and bats and crows ( to use some of the images in my poems ) and there may not be school tomorrow. I'm off. I took my family to see the Pompeii show at the East Wing this afternoon and we had a grand time. It was a great outing for us. At dinner tonight we talked about this marvelous dinner that we thoroughly enjoyed at 2941 Fairview Court on Friday night. I was so inspired about it that it's in these poems with references to the Rodin statue there looking over us as we ate the chef's tasting menu of many courses and many wines - wow, it was amazing to share this all with our hosts Laurent and Cindy. Everything was magical and both the wines and the foods really complemented the incredible company of six gathered around our table. Cheers to one and to all! Merci Laurent et Cindy... TONY

No comments: