Monday, March 2, 2009

Tues. Feb. 24th, '09 Morning's Four Poems On A Clear, Bright, Sunny, Cold-Ass Clear Blue-Sky, White-Infused Morn ...

Tuesday's ' new " four Morning Poems I wrote on a clear, bright sunny cold-ass clear blue-sky white-fused morn. Here they are. I hope you like them, TONY


Time Oh On Not No
Off Min 15 La La
Yes Me Ten Oft
Late Be Yes Me
Rate My Con My
True Sta Tate
Blue Mat Not
Amoun Glue Ount
Mount I Stuck
To Most Times Yes
Late Be I As I
Dood/Oodle Dawd
Awdle Time My Take
To Things Fin I Wan
Yes Demme Inish Out
Ish Mish Mash Dash Lash Crash !!

#1 Le 24 Fevrier, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture on a clear, bright, sunny cold-ass clear blue-sky, white-infused morn. TONY


Late Oft Am Bit Just
Want Com Yes
Do 'Plete Fleet
Greet Day Read
Eady Be To Mo
Mov Ove Next Ma
Make Pro Ro Row
Rope Oper Op Ervy
On To Yes In To
Upon Beyond Go
Throw Grow Some
Parts Stow As Go
Go Go Go Go I Go
Not Too Slow I Need
To Meas Eas Easure
Self Step Tep Teps Take
Make I Day Ever Each
Every Way ...

#2 Le 24 Fevrier, 2009 on Tuesday morning en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful, drop-dead , clear gorgeous blue-sky , sunny morn ... TONY It's now Monday afternoon here in northern Virginia at home on my day-off at 4:13 PM and it's a really beautiful snowy white day outside - four inches or more and it's March 2nd, 2009. I'll type the other two poems here later tonight. Cheers, TONY


Way All Sola La
Late Mate Ways
Why Chan Han
Hannle Chan
Fan New Cross
Div Spin Ide
Wake Make Prom
Rom Kee Eep Mis
Mises Mr's Miss
Time To Final Yes
Now Hab Ol Bah
Ad Bad Abits
Break Rake Away
To Start To Egin-B-B
Beg To Differ Dan
Before You Once Was
Now New Habits Stakke !!!

#3 Le 24 Fevrier, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:11 AM en Virginie en voiture on a drop-dead sunny beautiful bright cold-ass morn! TONY


I'm Bit Stub Yes Tub
Bell - Yell Elly More
No Not More ! Weigh
Yes Eight Lose Now
I'm Born - Stub Tub
Lub A Dub Dub
Others By Bell Elly
Mine Dey Me Snub
I'm Stub Bo Ubborn
Now Day This Re Yes
Si Cry I New Mom
Yes Pop Now Born 'Gain
Ahh Spray Tray
Cray Crave New
Xist " Ex " Isten Ten
Twen Thirt Istence Per
Purr Purse Wall It Go
Through Allet All Get I
Get Life New ...

#4 Le 24 Fevrier, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:16 AM en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful, sunny bright brr cold-ass morn ! Hope you liked these four poems of mine. I'm going to lose some weight finally before it kills me sooner than later! TONY

No comments: