Saturday, March 28, 2009

Poems Writtten While In South Africa, Staying At B & B Whistling Pines & Anticipating My Visit At Both DE MEYE And CAMBERLEY Vineyards , 3/18/09










Here are two poems I wrote while in South Africa on March 18th, 2009. Hope you enjoy them. TONY


There Time No No No
Now Like Time Is There
Cert Not No Now
Be Time It My Mine
I Bor I Row I
Let Time Me Mind
Through Now He He He
Ha Ha Hap Ap Appy
Be I Now Here Be
South I Cape Afri
Fri Fric Ric Ic Ic Ca Ca
Here Tow Own I
Just Live Mom Omen
Oments Now Here Whist
Hist Ostling Pines I Pine
For De Camb De
Me Meye Main Amber
Amberley Come Soon To
Stel Tel Telen Elen Bo
Bo Bosch Toss I Be Soon
Lost To Won Onder ( S ) Of
Diz Re Reg Egion Legions Of Wines
Past Now Pre My Present
My Time Now ...

#1 18 Mars, 2009 en Sud Afrique avec John Morrison, here in Whistling Pines , South Africa, Cape Town. These poems were in part inspired by my going/driving off with John Morrison ( my excellent Boutique Vineyards' tour guide ) and leaving my B & B called Whistling Pines in Cape Town off to Stellenbosch to the vineyards of DE MEYE and CAMBERLEY. I was anticipating the joy I would have which was so much greater in reality once fully fleshed-out!


My Time Be Now In
Cape Ape Be I Aping
Gaping Fill Yes My Gaps
The Wines Food Oods
Locales Me Dey Do
Sap Slap I Rel I
Elish Em Bit Bellish
Heavenly Hellish I Do
Find Succour I Do
Find Self Bind My
Tell Store Tory Tories
" X " " Y " Splore Plore
Lore Loaries Lories ...
New Yeah All Be So
Bind Spe Pell Mell Spell
Oui Binding Grind Grin
Butt Hinding Heart Find
Inding Minding I Be In
Earth My Heav Eaven
Find Self Find Piece
Me Of On Peace Earth
Spelling Spell Told So All
All Told ...

#2 Le 18 Mars, 2009 In Cape Town at the B & B Whistling Pines looking at at the gorgeous view of Cape Town and all the area around it on a cool but sunny morning waiting for John Morrison of Boutique Vineyards Imports to take me into the wine country where I would indeed see baboons, wild in the hills there just off the roads that we would eventually drive through and spot. I have posted some of those photos already at : chatwine.blogspot.com if you want to see them. Cheers, TONY ( It's now March 29th, 2009 here at home in northern Virginia, at 10:00 A.M. as I proof this and post it ).

'

No comments: