Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy, Dreary, Gray-Brrrr Thursday Morning, March 26th, 2009


Here are my " new " Morning Poems that are in part inspired by my trip to South Africa last week with John Morrison. Enjoy, TONY


Back I Wa At
Di Id Atch Did
En Afri Su Sud
Ique I Did Wat
Atch- H - Ha - At Hat
Off Tak Ake I
Sure Did And
Yeah Turn Yeah
Rou Oun Ound
To See To Xpie Pier
So Rence Fu Ull
Off Yes On Up Up
Fered - Pro - Prof
Rof Roffered Me
To Be To Par To The
Afriq Art Ique
Sound African
Sighs Murms Shous
Outs Grow Row Owls
Dose Urmurs Demme
Kills Fee Feeds To Nurt To
Live To Life Give Sieve
Save ...

#1 Le 26th, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:41 AM en Virginie en voiture, on a rainy, drizzle fizzle fazzle fade-away into gray morn - brrrr! TONY


The Tim I'me Spent In
Afr Fric Frac Rack
Rake Sna Na Nake
The Pois Dee Flow
Of Red Lowers - Fl - Fl
The Grow The Bram
The Close Yeah Land
And To To Flower
Safe Kee Key Life
To On Ta Ta Ab Able
Mount Roun Ound Fount
I Did Day Wal Dee
Per The Fer The Rique
John Sun In Shine With
Txe Bre Rea Eath
Mine Did Sight Ights
Tak Ake Me Qua
Quiv Iver Uake I
My Sen Sens Enses
Five Full Wake Dey
Out Ga Ga Gasp I
Throa Roat Ras
Asp My Eye ( S ) So Wi
Ide Wide Cried Sighed Pied ...

#2 Le 26th, 2009 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:48 AM on a drizzly cold grizzly morn ... Enjoy these two now, I will type the other two tonight at home Cheers, TONY


The Lan And Hand
The 'Span 'Spand
Spanse Spance
The Rumble Tum Tum
Umble Eyes My Mine
Mind Be Hum Humble
Umbled By So Mu
Uch Vista Vasta
Astas Land Terra
Terre Eyes Round
Round Go Go And
Far Eyes See Can
Run Ran Expand
To Ohhh Ope My Minds
Fants Dope Anta Sighs
Ants Seas Sies Sez
To Try To Grab-Rasp
Lapse To Round Arm
Emb Yes Bod Brace
So Ugh - Mmm Beau
Eaut Eauty Grace
No Nature's Dis Das
Disgrace Eyes Hands
Trace Tra Ra Rash
Please
Not!

#3 Le 26 Mars, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:56 A.M. en Virginie en voiture on a hazy, drizzly, dreary morn ... cold, brr! TONY


Mind Feet Ra Ra Race
Time Not Waste No Not
To Trounce Bounce
To Trance Entra Enter
Bend End Center
Sight Smell Bound
Sound ( S ) Resound
To Detect To Stu
Tu Tude Tud, Bud
Bir Irth Earth
Suc Wid Gir Irth
Gar Ar Arth Voiy
Oice Choi Hoice Oices
Hear Demme To Here Now
Then Re Yeah Mem
Meme Now Ember
Embers Still Lit A
Light A Bite Wee Bit
We Sin Ing Swing
We Hol Old New
Fresh Thresh Holds
Bolds Band Ant Anter
Run Punt Banter Buns Unt
Unter Crick It Icket ( S )
Ga Ga Games ...

#4 Le 26 Mars, 2009 Jeudi matin a 10:04 AM en Virginie en voture on a cold, drizzly, gray , dreary brr morn ... TONY It's now Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 as I type # 3 & #4 here - sorry for the delay! Hope you liked them all. Cheers, TONY


No comments: