Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday, March 4th Poems Four Written On A Snow-White Blazing Shine-Of-Sun-Reflectioned-Galring Bright Morning!

Here are my Four Morning Poems written before work on this blazing-saddle view of so much sun's shine reflections bouncing off the Snow White landscape all around me and right into my eyes! Yes and No!!! Cheers and enjoy, TONY


I Don Yeah Car
Are Real Do Eac One
Long As Get I Done
It Don't Care Really
But Do Blue Red
Yes Bloo Loo Lood
Care I Do ! More
Ore Thin Hing Any
Thing Care I Do
For The Jour The
Rney Is Imp So
Por Port Ort The
Tan Tant So The
Most Portant Thing
The Way Yes Way
Whi Hich In How
Do Get Compli
Plish Splish The Spla La
Lash Dash All Be
Yes For Tur Us All
Urn To Ash Into La La
Fa La La La Lator One
Smash Lash ...

#1 Le 4 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:21 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold, brrr , beautiful earth-covered in Snow White lotza beauty, still morn. Love it, 'deed I do! TONY


To On Press To Roa
Oad Take Turn
Stray Straigh Aight
1st Ra Ra Rate My
Path My Pla La Plate
My Bed My Mate
I Go By Rate Yes
In/ Out Things Self
In Fill Full Add
Adorn Filtra Ra Rate
Rat I My Road
My Map My Plan
On Lamb The More
Lazual More Get
Hap Hap Things Hap
Appen Just So ...
Like Snow Like My
Ta Ta Taut I'm
Yeah Bro Still
In That Go You I
Fig Ig Igure Dat ?
Whata Bag My Tricks
My Knack My
Trunks Shorts Snacks ...

#2 Le 4 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:26 AM en voiture en Virginie on a Snow White everywhere! A Lovely , brr , cold clear, beautiful baby-blue sky to for die!? No, not yet !!! Dazzle me it does! Hope you like these first two of four poems. It's late now at 11:47 PM here at home in northern Virginia on Wednesday, March 4th, 2009 and it's late and I'm off to bed. I'll type the last two poems here tomorrow. In the meantime enjoy these two. Cheers, TONY


I'm Road Toad
Spode Roadie
Of Lif If Life
Wha Wha Hat
If Whiff?! Spiff!
Some Talk Some
Tiff Some Want
To Me Drive
I'm Riv Riv Iven
Given Got Not Bought
Ever Never Bought !
Self Others By
"Xam "Xamp Ample
(s) Taut Taught
PLUCK sTRING(S)
oHH sO tO sPIGOT
gO wA Wat At Water
I'm Sought Begot
Fought Bit Snot
Bit Moment Caught I Yes
Love In Life Much
So More
Please Tease Please
Me ...

#3 Le 4 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful sunny light reflected off white snow brrr morn! TONY


On Road Find
Bind Ow Ow
Out Clout Scout
I'm Tra Ra Rack
Racking Snack
Knack Nacking
I'm For All Eve
Yes Some Even Dist
Yes Tracting Facting
To Me Still Be Fine
With Finding Fend
Not Ending Yet
Me For Good
Fending Some
More Lotza Ben
End Bending Bu
Urn Urning -B-B-B
Burn To Learn To
Un Yes Move Dat
Cover To Dis To See
What May Be Under ?
To Unite Not Sunder To
Thunder Soar Roar
Rarin' Go Be !

#4 Le 4 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:37 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, bright, Snow White covered earth, so much dazzling sun reflecting off white snow! Lovely brrr morn ... Hope you enjoyed these poems. It's now 9:09 AM on Thursday morning here at home in northern Virginia and I've just walked our dog and the snow's beginning to melt a lot and it's a beautiful bright day today as I head off to write more poems and then go off to work. Cheers, TONY

No comments: