Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow White Covers Everywhere Eyes Can See/Sun's Reflections-Dazzling Off Blankets White Snow: Tues. Mar.3rd, '09 4 Morning Poems


Here are my four morning poems on this Snow White blanketed morning in both northern Virginia and Washington D.C. Hope you like them. Cheers, TONY


Just Try Ry Rying
Get To My Done Wo
Ork Done Work Done
Just Trying To Yeah
It Get Done Da Da
Each Day Done Some
Try Cry Fry Rying
Strive Arriving Some
Get Bits There He
Ere Do Some Parts
Of Sum Each Day
List Off Crossed
From A Pain A Drain
New Tense New Pres
Res Essures ( Sent )
Fall Rain Like
To Done Be For Fun
Yes Some To Start But
Fir Ir Irst Must Acom
Ccomp Yes Lish Bits
Nee Eeding
Be Done Some First ...
Then Sat Yes If If
Fy Fy Thir Hir
Hirst Win Wine
Burst !

#1 Le 3 Mars, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture avant dix heures on a sunny, bright, off-of snow dazzling, reflections of sun morn. Brrr, really cold, biting wind, too. TONY


The Chal The All Allen
Leng Lenge Chall
The Time To Not Burst
Yet Si Oui Thirst Thirst
Sco Co Core Now Or Worst
To Find Pie Pieces Perk
I'm 'Bout Work Go
Oi Oin Oing Now
To Wee Ee Eek Star
My Star My Sing Ing
Ingle Momen Yes Ment
Sent Me Live It Now
Pre Res Esent Time
Be This Now I Have
It The Sun The Heat
Car Eng Gin Gine
Begin Be Boast Boost
Brah Ra Rash Crash Thra
Rash Cash In Some
Now ...

#2 Le 3 Mars, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:10 AM on a bright, sunny love sunshine - warm on my bare writing hand - look ma! no glove! What a dazzling morning here in and around our nation's capitol! Cheers, TONY P.S. It's now 11:50 AM here in Washington in Cleveland Park at my wine store and I will type the other two poems tonight at home. Enjoy these in the meantime.


I'm Fren Som Ren
Renet Enetic Now
Now Time Now Like
I See I Be I
Pee In Aban Glee
And Andon Ly Ly Whee !
On A Being Spree
I Free Gla La Ladly
Be Up Tree One Yes
Too Two Three I'm
Spor Por Porting
Pitting Pithing Pant
Ant Anting Ha Ha
Hap Slap Clap
Appily Mer Sea
La La Landily I
Hand Feet Sweep
Upswept Sleep Slept
Not Over Kept
Keep Not Me !

#3 Le 3 Mars, 2009 Tuesday morning at 10:15 AM en Virginie en voiture on a glorious sunny windy brr cold snowy white morn. TONY


The Making Marks My
All Mine Fine First
Marks Spar Par Sparks
Mine In Life Call I
It Mine Where Live
Alive Hive Bees Thrive
Like I Ohh My All
Bless Less/ More Or
Mine I Be Fine !
I Be Lord I Swine
Serv Erv Va Va
Vant And Own It
Owner Bone Chew
Boners Glor Orious
Ha Ha Hard Glee Pee
Spree Whee I See You
See Yeah Babe Aby
All Mine I Spin I Prin
Sprint Print Grint
Grand Groan
Greet Ya Oh My
Fine !

#4 Le 3 Mars , 2009 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:21 AM on a bright, glorious cold snowy white shiny sunshine reflective morn. It's now 11:47 PM on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009 here at home in northern Virginia and I have just finished typing #3 and #4 poems and I am glad for that. It is nice that I am finally keeping up with my output on a daily basis : at least for the most part. That's quite an accomplishment for me. Cheers. TONY


No comments: