Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Saturday Poems Inspired By Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2009


Hope you like these Valentine's Day Poems of mine. Cheers, TONY


The New Star Tar
Grip Rip Slip
Start Art To This
Day Hey Hey Dis May
Want Work Play?!
Sit I May Stay?!
Or My Might Ight I Stray ?
I'm Fi Fit It Itting
In On 'Pon To
See Be Steer Bet
Et Better Be This
More Morn Bit Gray
The Sun Out Not Can
Yet It I See And
Dep Bon Ond Epen
Pend I Do So Stro
Ron Strong Bond Be
'Tween Sun Shine
Arms Of Warmth Rays
It's Me They Must
Oft Yes Ten Twen Thir
Thirsty For Warmth Find Me
I Live To Up Rays
Theirs Drink ....

#1 le 14th Fevrier, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:44 AM en Virginie en voiture on a hazy, colder morn. Clouds, lots on a baby blue sky .... TONY


I Rai Rais Aise
Yes Pra Ra
Rays Of Praise ( Fraise ? )
Craze I Lit
Bit Lotta Bites
That Me At Edg
Dge Edge I Wedge
Self Me My Ohh
I Try To Outa Yes
My Zo Zon One
Comfort Try To Line
Part Life Mine
To Best Try To Be
'Seed Suck Sip
Suc Ceed Feed
Plan Lan Land
Lant My Seeds
A'Man / Woman Many
Woman - Y Man - X
I'm From Out And
In Mid Iddle Meet Both
Sources Lights Mine Of ...

They Kiss Dis Day
To Yes Day
'Tines Va Va
Alent
Yes Tine's Day ...

#2 le 14th Fevrier, 2009 , Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cloudy, hazy dull, matted, out-of-focus morn ... I just added as I typed the word " Fraise " now, Wednesday morning at 9:58 AM here in northern Virginia at home before heading into D.C. to work.


It's Da Day Now This
Va Va Val Boy Gal
Al Alen Len Lent
Day Bent Now Spen
Pen Pin Pent
Valents Alents
Pal Gal Goy Oh Boy
Day Today Tine
Tine's Of Valents
Valentine Day
To Love Purr
Pursue Your Sue
Your Sally Into
You Dalilah Not
More N'Pally You
Must Flir Alert
Senses Yours Stim
Stip Tip Over Onto Into
Others May Now So They Meet
May Stray Play You Cray Rave
Touch Other's Toast
Oasting ...

#3 le 14th Fevrier, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:57 AM en voiture en Virginie . The sun's shine is out! Just saw some nice - nice, like it I do on this colder winter's Feb. day!


Valentine Tins Of
Alents THose Many Tines
Subs Of Lime I'm
Limes Straws Of
Bears Berr Erries
On In To Mou Outh
They Be Plop Lop Opped
From Mouth's Loves
Over's Ours Plucked
They Lips Theirs Tee
Tea Eeth Hold Deeze
Geeze Breeze Fine
Whifs Of Straw Berr
Erries Dow Own Wa Was
Washed In Bub Ubble
Merry On Day Valent
Alentine's Day To
Red Ready Hot Spo
Pot Make Mary Merry
Marry Scary ? Or Fun
Now Have Just This Day To
Cel Eleb Yes Brah Rah
Rate Other Each!

#4 le 14th Fevrier, 2009 Samedi matin a 11:03 Am en voiture at Teddy Roosevelt Bridge on a cloudy, gray, hazy outa-focus morn. I hope you enjoyed these four extemperanious poems of mine just snatched comme ca from thin air, or so it seemed at the time to me. Cheers, TONY

No comments: