Friday, February 6, 2009

Cold Weather February 6th, 2009 Morning's Four Poems


Hope you like them, they were written while I was deep in the cold of this morning, cheers, TONY


What Do Can I
You Al With Can
What There Be
To Do You With
Son Mine Sun
My Breath My Leg
You Be My 4th
My 7th Act You
All Acts My
Play New And I
Should Want Yes
To With You Do
Thin Thick More
Acts Of Tiles Tivit
Ivit Vites Vita
Vitals I Should
Deed Yes Should Do
More You With Son

#1 le 6 Fevrier, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:39 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, bright still cold but warmer morn ... blue white-milk skies ...


I Hom Homme
Fem Femme Fam
Fammage Amished
Hommage Too
Pay Play Not
Stray I Do
Give Up Will
Illingly I It Up Say
In Debt In Grat
Yes Lots Of Willing
Tudes I It Up
Give So Very
Willingly
I Not Now
Will Stray ...


#3 le 6 Fevrier, 2009 en Virginie, en voiture, on a cold, clear breezy bright morn .... great to be alive! Strive, thrive ... arrive .... TONY


I'm 'Bout Priors My
Riors My Iorits Rites
Ties Now Yest Yes
Fut Futu Day
All Ways Acts Of
Curren Plan Rents
Rently Now Here
There In Face Mine
Me They In Stare
To Star For My Head
My Lab La Lab
Able Hands Feets
To Struts To Quick
Org To Muts Gan
Gani Ni Ni Nize My
Self Shelf Floor
Store I Start
I Stem I
Scrape I
Scrimp ...


#2 le 6 Fevrier , 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:44 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold, bright, brr breezy cold baby blue white-fused morn ...







I'm Deb Test
Ested In / Out All Out
Debted To Life My
Art My Vis Is Ision
Of Life Of Mom Of
Dad Wife Son
Daugh Aught
Aughter Water
Wealth Of Soul
Of Fam Am Am
Ily My
Life My Work
Such Joys Sighs Sights
Sounds Me Bite Bit
Lots Times All Such
Vis Is Isions, Too Life
The Glor Lore Lory Of
Life All Me Family Round
I Sound I Rise I Sink
I Ground
Pound Mound
More
My Life Found

#4 le 6 Fevrier, 2009 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a cold, sunny , steely brisk morn - cream blue-whitened skies ... Hope you liked these fragmented, impulse, spur-of-moment-virgin-unaltered poetry I write which is as much about sound and saying it out loud - in music?!? - as it is about meaning - it all figures in. It's now Friday afternoon as I type this #4 here at 2:45 PM here in Cleveland Park, Washington D.C. N.W 20008.Cheers, TONY

No comments: