Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lean Wednesday After Fat Tuesday / Still Breezy Weather Poems In Fours Feb. 25th, 2009

Here are my four lean/mean Morning Poems for you - four of them to enjoy in this weather that is warming slowly. Cheers, TONY


Talk Alk Alking
Yes Stor Tor To Be
Stored Stories
Glore Glories
To Surf To Face
To Ligh Ight To
Sha Ha Hare With
Others Now I They
Me From Out Outa
Me Guts My Mind
My Sights Groans
Moans From Bones
Mio Pour Snore
Pour Up Bub Ubble
Rub Ubble From
Rise I Sir Miss
Mize Size Prize Proper
Sized My Newer Hes
Sighs ... Pies ...

#3 Le 25 Fevrier, 2009 Mercredi matin en voiture en Virginie on a beautiful morn, bright, cold sunny baby blue white-fuzed day .... TONY


Cas Ast Yeah Year
Dis I Was In
Aust Yes Tra Rah
Ralia Alia With Chris
We Week's Two
Life Ours Of Had
Time The Gether
Sun Brigh Yes
Nice Ummer - S-S
Summer's Warm
Weather Ours In
Aust Tral Ralia
We Were Fete
Eted Dined Beered
Wined Shown Life
Great Times On Theirs
Not Our Dimes Times
Sublimes Fun Fat Free
Fresh No Crimes
Good Chimes ...


#4 Le 25 Fevrier, Mercredi matin a 10:51 AM en voiture en Virginie on a beautiful breezy sky-creamed white baby-blue windy morn! I'm thinking here of my trip to Australia last year in Feb ( 9th-21, 2008 ) with Chris Pigott. Wow, grand times, thanks guys-gals over Down Under that took such great care of us - you know who you are! Cheers, TONY

No comments: