Monday, February 2, 2009

My Continued Tuesday Morning Poems Written On April 22nd, 2008 in Virginia Before My Work Of Selling Wine

Here are some of my older Morning Poems that I hope to start including here as I write four pretty much every week , starting on Tuesday and going through Saturday. Sundays and Mondays I usually rest, but not always. Here they are, enjoy, TONY



Sun's Heat
Shine Fine
In Ally Me Some
Up Warm Chill Way
Take Away Chill
Me Up Fill Warm
Arm Leg Belly
Toe Nose Ostrils N
Up Up Quick Meas
Easure See Stick
How Much Warmth
Heat Sun
s I Have ?
Need Lots Breeze
Braise Me Too
I Need This The
Thrill Like Many So
Many So Pills "Xept
Reice Sit Spell
Rest Idle ...

#1 le23 Mai, 2008 Vendredi matin a 10:34 AM en Virginie on a sunny, breezy morn en voiture.


Zapped I Was At
Zin's Fling Flang
Dang ! Tasting What !?
So Many Styles
Labels Rogers Mabels
Hot Hearty Delicate
Floral Flow Alcs
Those Halls Hols
Filled Holes / Spaces
In With Heady
Alcohols Some
Much Much Too
Others Not So Quick
'Tense In / Out Quick
Tense Sudden 'Mmidiate
Taste Fast Not Lin
Inger Time None
So Move Through Hall
Space Big 3s Wines
Events Winery Zinfandels CA. Of ...

#2 le 23 Mai, 2008 Vendredi matin a 10:39 AM en Virginie on a sunny, bright, breezy morn ...

What Are Doing I
Asked John Some
Yes One Voice
Wonder In So Cred
Red Red Stop Stop
Stop ! U Of Me Lous !
What ? In At Is
That ? What ? Why ?
Unbe Be Un No
Offer Me Sup Sup
Dinner Yes No Men
No Tal Tall Support All
At ! Just Lack Under
Stand Me By Not In
This Quiz Quiz Uiz
Zic Zic Call - Recall
All Back ! World Not
See ! Yet And I
Do Must Surv Draw
Vive Veev Veeurahhhh
I'm Urt - H - In - My Sides
Covered Not I Draw The Spin !

#1 le 22 Avril, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:16 AM in Virginia on a gray, cool morn.


Wine Good So Taste
Night Friends At
Home Theirs Walls
Glass Creek By Near
No Fear No Fear
A Rippled Flow Past
By Water Lets Drops
Gathered Collec Ted
Outside Window On
The Growth New On
Tree Right Above
I Gaze Like It Liken
To Kal Yes Leid Ohh
Away Breath Scope Fit Fath
Some Little Thom Thom
Airy Open Rectangled
Untangled Neat Space
Art Colors One Wall
People Made Like Art
Muse I Did Quite Quiet Bit
Use Take Useum See Um Feel
Um ...

#2 le 22 Avril, 2008 in Virginia at 10:25 AM on a gray, cool wet, drying morn.


I'm Swing Inging
Up Vines Trees Tops
In Whee Whee Wheeling
Air Through Weight Mine
Up Held Hold Grip
Vines Knotted Tight
Slip Not No Want None
To Not Fall Not Stall
To Rush Drenahh
Yes Renal Renal Lin
Spin Span Trees
Leaves Canopies Mon
Keys Squeal Cans
Cans O'pys I Branch
Hold Find Mold My
Toes Grip No Gripes
Hide With Stocipes
My Body Self I
Danger Back Way Hold
Arms Out - Straight
Off Ward Attacks I
Live Strong Will Focus
Fiercely Fired
Inspired ...

#3 le 22 Avril. 2008 Mardi matin a 10:33 AM in Virginia before work, selling wine in Washington D.C.


I Wanting Wine
Sipping Quick Gulp Ulping
Not I Real Want Be
Be Lax Want Max
Want Leisure Please
Me Pleasure Like
Liquid Me Mouth
Hold Mold Treasure
I Taste Value Yes
Eat Sip Ate Ate Ate
Value - E - E - In
Glass On Tongue
Find Solace Shel In
Elter Rom - F Torm - S
I Lax Ax Down
I Gather Raly Sense
All Seven Put Hold
At Ten Tion - Sun
Satin Sick Sarcastic
Sardonic Sin Spin
Pin Me On / Up Is Ter Ter
No Detour No Delay
Just More
Wine's Pleasures
Pleasing Me Me
Me Me !

#4 le 22 Avril, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:42 AM a Washington D.C. on a warm, gray wet morn. I hope that you liked these four poems written back in April 2008. Cheers, TONY

No comments: