Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tony's Four " New " / Today's Fresh Off The Press Morning Poems, Thurs. Feb. 19th, 2009, Enjoy!


Here they are, fresh and hot off the press! TONY


I'm Ex Si Xaus
Aust Usted You
Claro Oui Si Que
So Man Any Dam
Am Amne Ned
Car Ars Go Od Even
Odd Cars God Gods
Stu Tud Uden
Dents Every Damn
Which Witch Bit
Scrat Rat Ba Alls
Mine Itch - Bi - Bit
Lotza Itch Balls Mine
Of To Wo Ork Go I
Now To Be Rize 'Bove
Dis Iz Sta Ta Tate Ta
An Anim Ma Pa Mal
In I'm ...

#1 le 19 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:34 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cold, wet, cloudy morn... TONY


Back My Hur Urts
Now Sti Tif It Be
I Pa Ain Me Thru
Move Back Move It
As Walk Early Earl
Like On Man Anor
Early Dog Did I
Walk And Talk I
Yes Do Speak Loud
Words To Ut Utter
Them To Dog To Air
To Grass Ments Pave
Aved I Voc Yes
Do Deed Do I Ocal
Yokal Okle Lize
Lies Uthes 0 Tr - Tr - Tru
Ruths Ralphs In Alps In
On Head Scalps I
Cratch - Scr
Scru Ratch Bat


#2 le 19 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:40 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold , gray morn. wet, icky dreary morn... TONY


New Day New Play
Sta Ta Tag Tage
Joy Wonder Wander
Pon Pond Onder Rage
I'm Pre Yes Pres
Res Essed Ble
Le La La Blessed
I'm Onto Into
Upon Coming Com
My Ohh Mit It To
Mitted Fitted
Skinned Fa Fa At
Fatted Sa Sat
At Sated Some
Fated Mated Dat
Dated Plated
Wa Wa Wait Aited
Into Day I Un Yes Fold
Myself Try Not Want Not
Scold Self My As
Star Art Day Si !

#3 le 19 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:46 AM on a cold gray dreary wet morn ...


Traf Raf Affic Mots
Morn Thur Hurs This
Fun No None Not !
I Like It Bit Not Any
Beni I Start Into
Day Morn Thurs
Stirs Strings Pluck
Luck Splish Lash
Splash I Wanna
Do Lots Flash Soul
Sky Kin Skin My
To Self Ohh O-Pen
Re The Reveal The
I'm Not Want More
Days Theze Be Bore
Boar Big Bad Sad
Ug Ugl Gly Glee
Gla La La
Young
Lad !

#4 le 19 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:51 AM en voiture en Virginie on a cold gray wet dreary morn ! I hope you liked the way I let the sounds and the words break apart and fall together as a song might as someone let everything just pass through them spur-of-the-moment-moanment-meant-for-anyone-in-particular?-or-no-one-at-all?!? Cheers, TONY And, to what point anyway?

No comments: