Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Early Morning Inspiration-Turned-Poems Today, Tuesday, February 17th, 2009


Hope you like them - I pull them from seeming thin air , TONY

Tues Start Art Of
Wee Eek For Me
Start Now Sun Wel
Feel Wel - El Co - Co - Co
Come It On Me Brin
Rin Rink On It Now
To In See Sides Mine
Fil Up Fill Tra Tra
Rah Me Rarin' Rate
My Inner Pla La
Plat Lat Plate Fill
Some With Spir Pir
Pirits Good Great
I'm For All This
Soul From Soles Up
To Brow Rowse Rouse
Raid Pan Anty Rad Aid
I'm Ready To Open
See Me Now To Life's
Lift Up Skirts Ad Yes Just
Add Life's Touch - Ouches More
On To Pla Late Mine Now
Thirst Till Burst
Or Worst ....

#1 le 17 Fevrier, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:06 AM en Virginie en voiture on a clear, bright, sunny, very cold biting morn - beautiful to look at !


The Tues This Day
Me Contuze Me
Fuze Me Call Up
Out Outa Bed I
Get Up And Out
I Dog Morn Wal
Through Door Front
Wall Get Through
Out 'Bout Scout Do
Fly Flash Bit Da
Day Dash I Brist
Rist Ist Gist
Some Get Lots Chill
This Wea Eath
Ather Be Cold Ha
And My Fin Ands
Ingers Cold Get As
Tal Alk Do I Mom
My Mine All Mornin'
Stroll No Trolls I
Peace Speak Peak Her To
And It For Ha Hap Appy
I Sure Be Now
Urely ...

#2 le 17 Fevrier 2009 Mardi matin a 10:12 AM in Virginie en voiture on a beautiful, really cold bright sunny morn ... nice to be alive ! TONY


I'm Into Onto Pulled
Now To Life To Work
Go I I Mus Ust To
Sun To Day To
Life Round "Bout All
Me Now Thrust Self
Trust My Own Self
To 'Xper 'Perien
"Erience " X's " And " Y's "
Ground Under Rip
In Up Through Bust
Crust Crisp Brisk Skies
To Show Hout Loud
Out Lungs Thrust
Words Sounds Lotza
Sounds Bellow Hounds-
Like Spires Spikes
Spat Pat Ports - Sp - Sp
Pill Spill Over Under
Hill Sounds Mine Me
Resonate Rebound Off Bounce
Other World Trounce !!

#3 le 17 Fevrier, 2009 Mardi matin en plein soleil chaude a 10:19 AM en voiture en Virginie on a beautiful cold, sunny bright morn...


I'm Char Harge
Harging For Forth
Out 'Bout Be Yes
Way Wa Wa Yound
Yond Snout Mine
I Breathe In Lun
Ung Ungs Up Fill
And Blow Hard
Bard Thoughts Words
Unfiltered Out
Chance One No Ed
Edit No None Not
Spill Fir Irst Sen
Though Entims Those
Ments Mined Dined
Not Fined Thoughts
Me Them I'm Their
Filter They Me Pass
Bor Thru Or Dow Pass
Pour Spill Slip Slap Slide
Slide Through I Be
On Their
Con Stant Bill No Charge
No Cost Them To ...

#4 le 17 Fevrier, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:24 AM en voiture en Virginie on drop-dead cold-ass steel brrr beautiful sunny morning - glad to be alive !!! Hope you enjoyed the " free-flow " of these four Morning Poems where things just come to be in bits and pieces and parcels and packages opened and closed, sealed and split, etcetera .... TONY ... yours to figure out, too.



No comments: