Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some Intense Morning Observations Thrust Out For Me-Everyone To Ponder On Saturday, May 10th, 2008 : Four Poems

Here are my Four Morning Poems from Saturday morning, May 10th, 2008. Enjoy, TONY


Drawn I Am
Write Mark Jab
I Trust Thrust
I Unscab The
Flesh Skin Slab
The Brain Pulp
A Head I Go I
Turn Over I
I Stud I Study
Bring Study To
Matters Flesh Fleshed
Out In Through Add
De : Tails I Tale
I Dog I Miss
Mount Mrs I
Seed Feed Bury
In Warm Nests
Fertile Urged On
Gouded Goaded On
Place Trusty Tiny Steeds
Into Pockets Pods Pees
Please Green America
I Constant Speed Freed Seed
My Ohh Ohh My ! ...

#1 le 10, Mai, 2008 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cloudy damp wet rainy morn!


To Stamp To Jet
Steed's Mine Seed
Seeding Ceding
Seating Steeding
Steady Trumpets
To Hand To Strum
Rum Rum Roa
Rumpets Tumpet
I Think Constant
I Cannot Go It Let
Must Flow Must
Blow Mine Perps
Pets Those Petual
Small Liquid Pellets
Wiggle Iggling Tales
Told Bold Brash
Thrash Stash Our
Hers History My Story
My Our Birth - Life's
Glory No More Up Holed
Whole Life From Two Be
That For Be In So
Un Not Complete
Now Till Beans Spill
Been Done

#2 Le 10 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:46 AM on a rainy gray wet morn ..


I In Push
Groin Groan Grin
Sin? Spin! Swim
My My Oh Oh My
I Think Sink
Wink Some Wank
Do Times Self Lone
Others Gather
Two Get Gether
Cray Rays Crazed
Cow's Those Boy Steeds
Trails Sails Blaze
Blah Blah Blah
Lasting - B - Lasts
Cans Of Cans Those
Balls Of Cannons
Mighty Mitigated Not
Un Wrap Strap Smack
Pow Pow Pow Pow Puff!
Done All Out Empty More No Balls

#3 Le 10Mai, 2008 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:53 AM on a rainy wet damp coll morn ...


Tomes Of Tales
Ran Run Rage
Quick Males
Might Mount
Sinking Legs
Third Bury Bury
Hide Way So Way
Word The Say I'm
It With Okay
Say You Can See
'Sposed Posed Ready
My Leg Third ! So
Pull Me Me It Tug!
So Pulsed Urple - P
Roud - P Reen - P
Erfect - P Rinse - P
Rince - P Night Prince
Princing Romancing
Trancing Trouncing Princess !

#4 Le 10 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin a D.C. en voiture a 9:59 AM on a rainy morn. I hope you liked these rather bold, embolden statements of mine a touch off-colored but true nonetheless ! TONY

No comments: