Monday, February 23, 2009

Drinking Fossi Chianti , Poems Inspired By This & More Tuesday Morn. June 24th, 2008 - Enjoy !






Here are some of my earlier Morning Poems written back on Tuesday, June 24th, 2008. I hope you like them, TONY


Drank Fos Win
I Joy Found
Ossi F - F - Ossi
Wine Did Down
Glass Up Lift
Held Hand Lean
Eaned Head Back
Oh Far So So Good
Down Gul Hat
Own - D - D Atch
Went 20 Plus
'06 Chi Chi Hi Hi
Anti Cans Of Tusc
Liq So Iquid
So Cherry That
Scent That Toast
Land Grapes Roast To
Ripe Ipened Siph Iphoned
Mouth To ...

#1 Le 24 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin a 9:57 AM en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful clear baby blue sky morn after yesterday's deluge of water. TONY


And So Drea
So Fos Fos
Chianti Toss Ossi
His 06 By Pre
Ceeded 20
Tage Age Young
Vin Vine Win
Wine Liq Go
Liq So Quid So
Pro Pro I Am
Row Mile Way
Stow I Gul I
Ape I G - G - Lull
Gulp Gape Bo Bo
Ottle Hand In Mine
Grasp Pour Others
Me Then More
Fossi Chianti Rouge
Rosso Rad Bad As Good
Wine Fossi ...

32 Le 24 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:04 AM en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful sunny breezy fresh morn after last afternoon's rain storm. TONY I like Andrea Fossi's 2006 Chianti quite a bit. Delicious, inexpensive. I've known Andrea ever since he came to live in the U.S. / learn English and a bit of the wine business. He'd come work with us at the Mayflower Wines & Spirits back in the mid eighties. Those were glorious days, really. Cheers to you Andrea and to that time with Allesandro and Elizabetha, too.


Wine Ave Good
Not Nec Not
Sary Or Cess
Be Sive Be Pon
Be Ex Wine Be
Can Lit Cost Ittle
Reason None Cost
Must Lots In Yes
Case Ases Some
Might More Sure
Cost Yest Man
Any Lit Cos Ittle
Ost Wines Yet
Give Back Us Some
Lot Otta Joy Oh
Yes Run Boy Quick
Girl Round Gat
Ather Glas Lasses
Fill Lads Add Fun
Sip Wine Learn Dine
More Wine

#3 Le 24 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:11 AM en Virginie en voiture ... comme il fait beau! TONY


Cher Cheep
Hear Sound
Joy Hounds
Round Ather
G - G - Athered
Food Wine 'N
People Smiles
Miles Of Off - Yes
Leashed - Loosed
Oh Boy Wine
Mouth Goosed
Face 'Pression
Ex Ex Spruced
We All Want
Merry Be Blussed
In Wine 'N 'Food
By It Brand Rand
Stress Spree Whee !!!
My Me Free ...

#4 Le 24 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:16 AM crossing Potomac River from Virginia into Washington D.C. on a day/morn full of clear bright beauty! Hope you liked these four poems. If you want to read more about Andrea Fossi and his chianti 2006 go to my blog at : chatwine.blogspot.com and under search type the words chianti and Andrea Fossi. I wrote or posted it back in June or July 2008.

I just included my pictures here and they have changed the order that the poems are printed, that is the lines are all changed, they still read okay but not as I had typed them exactly. Oh well. I'll see about including them again without the pictures so as not to change the lines as I wrote them. The last two of the four appear correctly as I typed them line by line. Sorry. Cheers, TONY

No comments: