Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday, Feb. 26th, 2009 Morning's Four Poems Before Work On A Gray, Cold, Breezy Cloudy Day!


Here are my four morning poems on Thursday, February 26th, 2009 on a breezy overcast, some drops of rain morning : enjoy. TONY


I'm Into Acts Of Act
Action Me My Own
My Figure Action
Fact 'Faction Fig
Igs Figs Fogs Fegs
Fags Those Buts
No Smo Mo Oke
Stoke Toke
Fi Ire Ir Fire
Fix Mix To Migh
My Ight Max Bo
Od Ody- B Tax
Stacks Tax - S Shh
Shi Hi Hine Ine
Hiney Have Hold
On Onto Pro Rob
Robe Strobe Globe Lobe
At Peace Dreams
Real Pieces ...

#3 Le 26 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie on a dull, gray cloudy cold breezy morn ...


To Ta Ta Tag Me
Rin In Ing A Yes
Round Pose Ozy
Rose Pin Spin The
On Don On Onk
Yonk Onkey Ky
Key Grea Rea
Ease Ta Ale
Tail Ail On Dee
Whee Squee
Queel Peel
Pelt Melt Gra Ra
Ate Fect Dat Pin
Ink Inky Knob
Nob Thro Ro Ro Rob
Ob Obbing Rob No Snob
Robbing Kate To Pla La Late Lay
Play Dick With Straight He
Yell Hell Mate ...

#4 Le 26 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:51 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, gray cloudy white cold breezy morn...


Si Sigh Hit My
La Ap Lap On
Squee Whee
Weeze Thy
Hi Highs Yo
Your Urz
Get Ether Plea
Lease My Rick
I Turn Burn In
Will Re Yes Turn
Gift Lift You Uh
Umm Up My Jewe
Ewel Cu Bu Ut Utter
Bah Bah Babe Butter
Me Cume Thum
Hum Up ...


#5 Le 26 Fevrier, 2009 Thursday morn at 10:03 AM a Washington D.C. en voiture avant mon travail de vendre des vins. It's a gray, dull, breezy morning. TONY





Got Ot Otta Fig
Ig Igure Out It
Do O'nt Kno Ow
Whe Her Ere
Fu Th He Uc Uc
Am I Uck Now
So Oui Yes Si
Gotta It Fig
No Ap Apple Dap
Apple Gra Rah
Rap Slap Rapple
It Out Where Fu
Uck Luck Stu Tuck
Stuck Am I Dah
Ay Aye Say This Day
I Am Today Come Yes Plete
Dis Si Oui May !!

#1 Le 26 Febrier, 2009 Thursday morning en voiture en Virginie on a cold, cloudy partially bits blue sky poking through clouds. Breezy morn at 9:33 AM. Cheers, TONY


To It All Fig Ig
Igure Out Pout !
Much Too Lotza
And Cold Morn This
Not Me Duce
Not Ondu Condu
Much All At Ducive
Spruce My Your Our
Goose Oosive Tag
Chee The Eeks The Bloo
Loo Lood Flo Glow
Rose Rise Prise
Up It Go No Not
More Under Down
It Stow The Ha Ha
At Atch - Ba Bah Black
White Batch Blow And
Throw Some Snow Win Yes
In / Out Wind Go ...

#2 Le 26 Fevrier, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:38 AM en voiture en Virginie on a rather cold, breezy gray dull dreary bit morn ... TONY

No comments: