Friday, June 13, 2014

To Tab It So To Alert You I In Yeah / To Flir Blurr Lirt-Skirt Scrim Ma Mag Mug Mage / So To Rouse To Ember-2-Fla-La-Bet-Now / Betting ! #2 Le 13 Vendredi Juin, 2014 ...



                                                Mess 2 Tab I Cat Kit It I'm Bi
                                                Bit Smit Yeah It Tab U Bit It T
                                                Tha Thaw I Cure So Uri So Uri
                                                Ri-Us-Ous-Be I'm Going Yeah
                                                4 Bro Rok Oke A Toke Oaken

                                                Any Many Come Now Tabitha
                                                With Rm Mr Mrs Miss Boy Gi
                                                You So Russle Russ-2-Russel M
                                                Mmmmm My Fair Gray Rayed H
                                                Air Want To Play Asking Be Fair

                                                Com Om Ommens Meant My Poe
                                                ComPOEse Repose Repair My S
                                                Sile Ile Ilent Lend Me Lending Me
                                                Broke Glory Be So We All Need
                                                Save Becoming Shared So 'Fraid W

                                                What IF ?!? Yeah So Fraid Yes Yet
                                                No Harm No Mess No Blister No B
                                                Lam Lame Lamb Bam Bam Night's
                                                Blue Love Nuit Clair Clearing Not Y
                                                Yet So Glad You 4 Came To Me 2 G

                                                Reet Rect Rinse Rouse Me My Curio
                                                M My Os Osit So Stand Rush To IT
                                                My Rattled Rite Writed Roast-2-Rasted
                                                Retractable-Not-NO-Way-2-Short-Now
                                                Bait Up I Create I Luxuriate 4 U's In N

                                                Now
                                                Never
                                                Must Always
                                                Be
                                                Not 2 Late!

                                                Check My Mate
                                                Kiss My Cheek
                                                Hold My Hand
                                                Feed My Eyes
                                                U 4 Be Grand

                                                My Prize!Feed My Eyes



                                                U 4 Be Grand
                                                My Prize!











LikeLike ·  · 
  • Anthony Quinn Glad you like it Tabitha, I just wrote it, I was inspired, it's nice to be inspired, it's nice to acknowledge that inspiration, too : as it's so important to encourage one another, that's a reward all in itself, and when that other or those others respond it's especially nice as we are all just wanting to be acknowledged in one way or another, someone else saying we matter, that we have touched them and that they respond even better ... it's a beautiful night, I'm going outside to check on it soon before bed. Cheers.
  • Tabitha Fledgling Outreach-Manager You are so right! The acknowledgment from others warms the heart. Puts a small smile on the face of the writer who gave such a piece of work. Glad yo felt inspired. My saying is everything is an inspiration! Keep writing! Enjoy your night
  • Anthony Quinn Went outside, still cloud covering everywhere, warm fuzzy dark shadows, too everywhere , very calming, very still, I enjoy checking on the night at night, like checking on my pulse at night, my inner workings, my calm or my unrest, my joy at being able to share with the night my inner self that celebrates life - mine - that all around me and dares me to strip away all the pretenses the suspenses the commotions- raw and unnecessary emotions created by so many that do not walk in my shoes or with my bare feet and disrupt and try and throw me off somehow as if doing so shows them that they can and they perhaps feel somewhat better themselves for doing so - an ugly game. I'd rather play a game that's fun and fair with innocent flirt and innocence flair...












Check My Mate
Kiss My Cheek
Hold My Hand
Feed My Eyes
U 4 Be Grand
My Prize!
LikeLike ·  · 
  • 2 people like this.
  • James Tyler I like the innovation. Unique.
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks James, I appreciate this greatly, really I do, I am enjoying my path these days ... stimulating, a bit of dare and thanks, some pranks, some flirt and some outright fun and flair!

No comments: