Sunday, June 22, 2014

Open Your Vagina Spread Your Cunt / No ! Not For Me But 4 You! Be Your / Self Be Express Xpres Press / State Feel Yours Eelings How U Feel! #4 Le 22 Juin, 2014



                                                Open Your Legs Your Feelings 2!
                                                Tell Me Yours  Self-Express 2 Me
                                                Ballsy Open Sez Your Vaginal Gut
                                                Shout Out Thru Cunt Yours Yeah
                                                Give Me A Shout Your Ass Straig

                                                Trate Traight True Da Our Come S
                                                So Bine Us Bind Us Shit 'N All I C
                                                Crap Mind Soul Heart Not All At I
                                                Pre To Pro To Be Pants Mine In U
                                                By Crapped If Stay Or Go Ordered

                                                Travel My Papers Stay My Exec My
                                                U My Cution Eloc Quen Quent Gruf
                                                I'm Craze So Raised Dazed So U By
                                                I Kiss So You Sky You Our Time I
                                                Together To Get Gain Be Together N

                                                Now I Just Hone One Ones Honesty
                                                But Most Yours Now Will You Figh
                                                4 What's 'Bout Us To Get Us To Be
                                                Live Alive Brigh Righ Igh Ight Nigh In
                                                Darn In Light By Day R Days Together
             
                         
                           

No comments: