Sunday, June 8, 2014

Really I Wear Just Now The Rain My Clothes / Hot Blood Coolness Dropped Water Grayed Darks / Heat Mine Hot Spots Spark Hummmm #2 Le 8 Juin 2014 Dimanche Soir Apres Les Tonys ...



                                                Really I Wear Just Now The Rain
                                                My Clothes Become Becoming So
                                                Naked Fleshy Flighted Fancied Yes
                                                To Be Mellowed Raining Come 2 Me
                                                I Be Beckon Call All-ed Me Ga Gat

                                                Got Gotten Gathered Rain Lathered Lu
                                                Lus Lust Guts Gusted Grai Grey In Ra
                                                Rai Rays Of Clouds Me Onto Spill-Tr
                                                Tril Thrilling Trobbing Skin-Hairs-My
                                                Mine-A-Bobbin' A Joyful Sobbing In

                                                B Beat Throat's Gentle Blea Lea Leat
                                                Blasts Of Darkening Grayed Deep Blu
                                                Lue Lues Lusts A Lisping A Trip-A-Trip
                                                Muscle Rip Flesh-A-Flex-Lex-Tsexting
                                                To The Elems My All-Round Ments So

                                                Now In My Come-To-Pappa-Come-To
                                                Wits My It's Mine All Our Witnessing A
                                                Coll La-La-Tra-Lah-Labor's Leisure's
                                                Lilting Lifting Water's Drops-A-Touching
                                                Soul's Mine A Skipping Slip-Lip-Sliding!



Now In My Come-To-Pappa-Come-To
Wits My It's Mine All Our Witnessing A
Coll La-La-Tra-Lah-Labor's Leisure's
Lilting Lifting Water's Drops-A-Touching
Soul's Mine A Skipping Slip-Lip-Sliding!
LikeLike · 
  • Seen by 2
  • Michael Fisher Anthony, I like your poems a lot...can I ask who are your influnces? Your work sort of reminds me of Christian Bok
  • Anthony Quinn I had early influences and certain poems and poets that I like and yet as far as any influences I would say that they are more open to the process of art and creating words, sounds, dance and simply getting caught-up in the moment. I try not to be thinking of anyone's work when I do my own, I want it to originate from me as much as possible. I do not know Christian Bok. Tell me more? Thanks, thanks for commenting, too : I really do appreciate you taking the time and the effort to do so. TONY


  • Michael Fisher He's a Canadian poet. His sound pieces really remind me of your work.,,if you can get the chance, listen to his tacks on "Carn-a-vocal", esp, Ub-hubbub
  • Anthony Quinn I will as I love music and sound and color and I like combining them all. In my next poem I will include some of my art, and I will listen to Christian Bok as it's great to discover things to inspire me but not necessarily to divert me from whatever path I find myself on as I live day-by-day, moment-by-moment. I will have to read your poems, are they here and I have missed them so far?
  • Michael Fisher I haven't posted any in awhile, but will soon...you can also google me. Bok has some great sound poems and some great printed work.
    4 mins · Like
  • Michael Fisher Also, please post some art and poems...I really dig that
    4 mins · Like
  • Anthony Quinn I will tomorrow, off to sleep now.



Now In My Come-To-Pappa-Come-To
Wits My It's Mine All Our Witnessing A
Coll La-La-Tra-Lah-Labor's Leisure's
Lilting Lifting Water's Drops-A-Touching
Soul's Mine A Skipping Slip-Lip-Sliding!
LikeLike ·  · 
  • 3 people like this.
  • Martin Fledgling Mcdonnell Nice one!. Like the way you play with the words.. very interesting read!
    6 hrs · Like
  • Jaye Tomas i loved this. it cries to be sing-songed
    2 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thank you Jaye, that's really how I write them, more music almost than poetry, more movement, more interaction, more sounds and sights and sighs and sings and songs as you say, like painting, like drawing, drawing and painting from my very own life's moment that I share then with others as they all always enrich me at the time I play-act, part-mine willing throw myself into as I participate,start start=ate,mid,middle-ate, media-medium-nav-so-nava-avag-vag-ga-ga-ate! Cheers, TONY Happy Monday Jaye!

No comments: