Monday, June 16, 2014

Outside With My Hotrod Inside My Pinot / Faded Blue Steele Gris 1998 A Good Year / To Take A Firebug - Lightning Spree In Garden Mine #4 Le 16th, 2014



                                                 Outside With My Hotrod Inside My
                                                 Pinot Faded Steele Blue Gris 1998
                                                 A Good Year To Take A Firebug -
                                                 Lightning Spree In My Garden War

                                                 Armed Warm Cozy Green Tall Be T
                                                 Grasses Ornams My Ments My Sen
                                                 Sent Sentries Silent Like Banks-Of-
                                                 Outer's Oats Of Sea Nestled Crou
                                                 Ouch Ouched Sand Crabs Theirs 'N

                                                 Ours Temporaries Fairies Phantoms
                                                 Fictions Make-Believes Love The Re
                                                 Es Esp Espi Espit Spies All Around
                                                 Eyes We Cannot Possible Real Yeah
                                                 Really We Not See 'Cept Lights Of

                                                 Thunders No Mostly Full Moon Be It
                                                 Here So Clouded Yet My Peace My
                                                 Tran My Quil My Tremor My Twitch
                                                 To Warm Hand's Touch I'm Feeling So
                                                 Quite Quiet Alright All Of Me Warm Dr

                                                 Dry To Touch X-I Accept Sweat On My
                                                 Ass My Bare Butt It Do Perp It Do Fire
                                                 I Do Not Tire I Stir I Strut I Strum I Do
                                                 Long To Spitfire Rub No Sub Just Con Y
                                                 Yes Constant Contact The Hotrod Gets

                                                 Me Places To A Place To My State Be I
                                                 Being So Real So Relaxed So Maxed 2 T
                                                 No-Stress Full Disclosure Aperture Full Ohh
                                                 Ohhhhh Open Pen Is Writing Practice No In
                                                 Yet Not Ink Just Motions Just Cross Swim

                                                 Oceans Listen To Lightnings' Full Air Skied Da
                                                 Da Arcs Arks The Clouds Instant Touch Quick
                                                 Splashed Dashes Sashes Of Lightning Light So
                                                 Ape Apear Pear So Quick Peach So Gone I
                                                 Love The Mome My Tranquil Writing My Pen

                                                 Is My Hotrod My Hotbed My Hero My Harem
                                                 My Part Party Perform My Act My Enact My
                                                 Rest My React My Stroll My Purr My Pleasure
                                                 My Unrest-Rest-Best-Blues-Reds-Yelling Yellows
                                                 Garden Fellows Felled Spelled Dreams R's Up Up
                                 
                                                 A Way Away Visit Plus Plant Grow Give Take Yeah
                                                 All Good All Heal R Hell Of Paradise A Pardon A
                                                 Joint A Jangle Bit Darn Damned Grand Jungle A Tin
                                                 Tart Smart Tangle A Fix A Flirt A Fresh Joy At Be
                                                 So W/ Others Universe World Hood Of Neighbor

                                                 Jeah Joy Joined Jointed Bointed So Good Pointed 2

                                                 Pointing All Me Always To Wards 2 My Lovely You




No comments: