Friday, June 13, 2014

... Springs Firings Flashes Splashes Of Life's Body #3 Le 21 Septembre, 2007 a 10:45 AM En Virginie En Voiture ....


I'm Myself Treating / Me Mine - Self : My Four Morning Excavations Of Myself September 21st, 2007
It's nice to go back and start including these older poems that I wrote before I began the chatpoetry.blogspot. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers, TONY
I'm Myself Treating
Me Mine I-Self
To Life To Moments
Now My Eyes Life -
Filming My Nose
Nostrils Up Way Fill
Scents Bouquets
Smelling In Hale I
Them Halling Hailing
Life's Odors Perfume
Perspirations Per :
Spirings Firings Flashes
Splashes Of Life's Body
Oh Oh Odors Ardors
Loves Flings Flung
Flailed Flaunted
All About Rushed?


Spirings Firings Flashes
Splashes Of Life's Body
Oh Oh Odors Ardors
Loves Flings Flung
Flailed Flaunted
All About Rushed?
Like Frantic Trout?
Deep-Inhaled Like
Panicked Flaired Nostrils?
Of Black Bears Grizzly?!
#3 Le 21 Septembre, 2007 a 10:45 AM en Virginie en voiture : " It's gorgeous weather again today! Dismay! " TONY
LikeLike ·  · 

No comments: