Sunday, June 29, 2014

Con Yeah Be I Vol Olu Olute Lu Lut Ute Uted?!? I'm Conned Be-IN-g B-OUT Conning Other The Thers-O Hers-Oh, By Her, By Me : Feeling So Very Convulted I Am



                                                Thanks You Ma'Am I'm So
                                                Fee Eeeee Eel Now So Con
                                                Any Come-Forth Some Com-
                                                Fort In My Fort I Build That
                                                Be Con So Strict So Struck T

                                                Ruc Ruck Rick Rict Vol Volu
                                                Ricted Ructed Lute Of Luted                    
                                                Messed Rat Rath I'm Bless Ye
                                                Bleed Blessed Laised Lone Si
                                                So Strug Tug-Me-At-Other-2

                                                Con Yeah Be I Vol Olu Olute
                                                Lu Lut Ute Uted ?!? I'm Coned
                                                Conned Be-IN-g B-OUT Con-
                                                King Ning Quee Uee Ueen My
                                                Other Thers-O Hers-Oh By Me

                                                Feeling So Very Convoluted I
                                                Am Yeah Constricted Comforted
                                                Even Constructed Or Not I'm T
                                                Arc I Dive In Out Clim Limb Lime
                                                Limey I Made It This Time Clo Lo

                                                Lose I Ohhh More Eye-Open I
                                                U So Do Me Very Wrap In My
                                                Gasps My Failed Try Try Ry Aye
                                                Trying Grasps I Otta Hope Not
                                                Nuit-Non-No Dope Merci Just

                                                View Scope Scoop Da Poop Da
                                                Fla Lay-Me-Hit Me Lavor Fla La
                                                Lam Lame Lament Not Nuit Want
                                                You Most I Want Now Eve Ever 4
                                                Ever More + Mucho Mas More U!

                                                May We Some-4-Real-Dat-Jour-Nu
                                                Nude-Nigh-Igh-Ite Kaleid-Us So M
                                                Mix Us To Get Us Glue Lued Lewd
                                                Some Pru Rude None Just Wink Just
                                                Sigh Hi! Getting Better Soaring High!                
                                               

No comments: