Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'm Missing So Much Part Myself You / Fill Me For Being By Here Not So / Call Me Call Hurt I Fall I'm Part My Act / Action Mow Missing ... #2 Le 22 Juin, 2014 Dimanche Soir Chez Nous




                                                I'm Missing So Much Part My
                                                Self Your Part You Me Fill Do
                                                Have Once You Did World My
                                                Cry So Joyed Did I Unbelieve I
                                                Then But Now For Being Not H

                                                Here So Call Me Silence So Yours
                                                Deal You Scared You Scarred So
                                                Real So ' Fraid All So Be You Low
                                                Lone I Only Had You Part On Loan
                                                That Was My Bone That Way Mine

                                                I Had No Bone I Felt You With Not
                                                Ever Then Us Together Not Alone
                                                Now Have I My Limp Bone My To
                                                Pro Be I Prod Want Real A Lease A
                                                Place You-I Born B Hap So App-Sla
               
                                                La Naked Sit Lap Mine In Hold Other
                                                Warm Glow High Heavens High Light
                                                Our Own Bugs Fill Our Own Arse Wa
                                                Warm To R Bones Fleshed Mesh Esh
                                                That's All Bone Need I Kneed Knot 2

                                                You I Do Natural So Graf So Wrap S
                                                Graft Raft Lapped A Hap Snap Toget
                                                Geth Us Gather Us Snapped Snip Lip
                                                Sync In Arms Ours Bed May Yeah Be
                                                Later Essential Not Just Side You Mine

                                               Heav Not Hel Just Hello Not Bye-Bye !

No comments: