Sunday, June 22, 2014

Be Broad Be Bold Squeeze Muscles Yours Yeah / Wimp Out Not Brave Me Friend True Me 4 B ! #3 Le 22 Juin, 2014 Dimanche Soir Chez Nous



                                                In Your Sile In Your Lence In You
                                                Close Off You 2 Me  I Clothes Off
                                                You Wray Me Roun Roun So You
                                                I Night Be-4-Sleep U Me Take U I
                                                Help Sleep Give You Wrapped Row

                                                Row Round Sand I Be Night Your M
                                                Man Day Like Heard U Never Me Of
                                                I'm Mise Not In Your Scene Just Mise
                                                Iser So Iser Not Able But Able So Sa
                                                Sad But You Just Need To Me Tell Me

                                                Talk I Not Walk I Balk Not I'm Here L
                                                Low Bellough I With U Be I Long Hau
                                                All My All Aul I Do So Day-Night I-U
                                                Owe Not Own But Feel So Hap So C
                                                Con Nec Nect Heck Connected U 2!

                                                Be Kin Be Kind Be Abe So Able To
                                                Me Talk Or Me Off Cut Yeah If I'm
                                                Not Your Kind Not 4 U You Then M
                                                Us Ust Bub Ub Ubble Mine Ours Bust

                                                Now!
                                                Be Kind
                                                Be Here
                                                U 'N I
                                                Our Pie!

No comments: