Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ohhhhhhhh I'm Over Not / You U You U You YooooooooU! #3 Le 15 Juin, 2014 Father's Day , I'm Loving It Yet I Still ....




                                               Ohhhhhhhh I'm Soooooo Over NOT
                                               You U You U You U YooooooooU!
                                               I'm A Toe-To-Hair's few Head Mine
                                               Messed Blessed Confessed Now Up
                                               Front I Do Say To All You I'm Mess!

                                               Wanting To Move On Yeah All Me A
                                               Long Down Garden's My Long Seems
                                               So Strong So Very Wrong To Not Pic
                                               Ass Mine Off Ground Off Grass 'N 2
                                               You U You U You Mush My Self Sell

                                               My Soul Ruin My Bare Feet Their Soles
                                               Sole Meunieres Fairs Farms Frags Of
                                               My What's Left Me Of Ments Meant 4
                                               You U You U You Sell My Self My So
                                               So Soul Blaspheme Blast 4th 2 U My

                                               Love!

No comments: