Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Pay Pain Is " X " Cru So She @ Ate Not Abe Eve Clean Even My Play Plate Eve Late! #4 Le 15th2015 Dimanche Soir A 8:18PM Chez Nous



                                                 My Pay Pain Is " X " Cru Crut
                                                 So Shem-Make-Me Ate Eat I
                                                 Bleat So Bleed Am Not Led N
                                                 Not Fed So To Grave I Feel S
                                                 Ped Med On Ic A Cat A Cation

                                                 Worse Yet A Mess Me Mired S
                                                 Ohhhhh Her For I'm Lost I'm So
                                                 Stimied Stirred Not Purred No N
                                                 Ot Pured A Perf A Fe Fec Fect I
                                                 Shold Shot Ne Out Of Mise En Da

                                                 Scene Be Dead Not Seen No Not
                                                 Worth Much 2 Me 2 Others I'm So
                                                 Wound Warted Not Use No Full To
                                                 Any A Blood A Bleed A Non-Bless
                                                 Article Person So Distressed But I

                                                 Butting So Bare-Assed Abe Mabe S
                                                 Ohhhhh Able Con So Front R Stabe
                                                 R Stab Our Scab R Hurts R Warts S
                                                 Ooooo Blasted Blarmeyed So Blem I
                                                 Lem Lem B Lemish Be Emished Not

                                                 Eve Abe Not Able Amished So Lousy
                                                 Lost I List I Last Not I Grasp I Gasp
                                                 Gusp Gasp Gisp Gesp Esp Esp I'm A
                                                 Come 2 R My Senses Our Present B
                                                 So Now Present Pured Proud R Tenses!

No comments: